Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mystic Lemur

Old May 17th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Am I the only one that has noticed an issue with a Lycanthrope's natural weapon damage not scaling correctly if the creature size changes?

If I have a lycanthrope in hybrid or animal form, and I activate the "Enlarge Person" or "Reduce Person" adjustments, the damage scales up or down by two sizes instead of one.

I submitted a bug report, but I guess I'm not explaining myself well as we seem to be talking past one another.
Mystic Lemur is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 18th, 2017, 08:39 AM
The only bug report I've seen recently about lycanthrope damage was a case where someone had created their own lycanthrope template and was having trouble with the bite damage. I do not remember anything in that report about errors with the existing lycanthrope templates.

When someone mentions their own creations in a bug report, we try to help them with their code - try to diagnose what's missing, and why they're not getting the effect they expect. We're not usually looking for bugs in those reports.

If that was you, I apologize that I did not understand what issue you were reporting. I assumed that I was helping you look for a missing setting, missing script, or missing tag in your template, and that by having you post here, it would be easier to post the entire code for that template, and that many eyes could help inspect the code.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Mystic Lemur

Old May 18th, 2017, 12:06 PM
It's no problem. I appreciate you helping with the code, because you did help me fix a couple errors on my end. The issue with the bite damage isn't just my custom one, though. It's all the lycanthropes I've tested.
Mystic Lemur is offline   #3 Reply With Quote