Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old May 31st, 2017, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deryl View Post
I am missing the Mind Talent "Subtlety". Has that been forgotten?
Looks like Subtlety is missing a needed tag. I'll include that in my next fix. Good catch!
TheIronGolem is offline   #371 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old June 1st, 2017, 12:21 AM
I'm away from HL now, but looking over my char sheet, I think there is a bug. Namely I have a level 11 char with an Int bonus of 8 thanks to magic. Shouldn't I have 19 SPs then? But I have only 17 SP. I think the problem lies in the fact, that I have the investigator archetype psyforensic, into which I dipped for 2 levels.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #372 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 1st, 2017, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldritchWeaver View Post
I'm away from HL now, but looking over my char sheet, I think there is a bug. Namely I have a level 11 char with an Int bonus of 8 thanks to magic. Shouldn't I have 19 SPs then? But I have only 17 SP. I think the problem lies in the fact, that I have the investigator archetype psyforensic, into which I dipped for 2 levels.
You are correct, and I now see that the same problem is occurring with the Psychic Medium and Treasure Seeker archetypes. They aren't tagging the parent class with SphOfPow.Class as they should, which is what the scripts look at for counting spell points.
TheIronGolem is offline   #373 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 1st, 2017, 02:31 PM
A wild Shapeshifter's Handbook has appeared!

Hero Lab files only
Hero Lab files plus Shapeshifer's Handbook PDF (with a bundle discount)
TheIronGolem is offline   #374 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 1st, 2017, 04:23 PM
HL files for another sphere!
Ualaa is offline   #375 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 2nd, 2017, 04:04 AM
Potential alteration bug... I don't see the Vitality talent as available.
Ualaa is offline   #376 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 2nd, 2017, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
Potential alteration bug... I don't see the Vitality talent as available.
Seems to work for me. Is the talent visible as a choice when you use the chooser tables? Does it display an error message?

And if you'll forgive a dumb question, you do have the Alteration sphere on the character, right?
TheIronGolem is offline   #377 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old June 2nd, 2017, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
And if you'll forgive a dumb question, you do have the Alteration sphere on the character, right?
Addendum: Did you actually activate the new handbook?

I found also a bug: Shapeshifts seem to ignore the Greater Transformation feat and claim I have one less trait to use I actually can access.

The shapeshift form is strangely enough always active, even if the checkbox isn't active. It would be nice, if you don't need to go into that extra dialog to activate a shapeshift. Can't you add a checkbox in the alteration tab?

The handling of the warshifter is a bit iffy. I had a character with Alteration sphere and Lycanthropic drawback before I chose your Warshifter (used my own implementation of warshifter before). Now a warshifter gets Alteration with Lycanthropic as a package, unless you have Alteration already. At which point you don't gain Lycanthropic. My character instead got Alteration and Lycanthropic both a second time. Alteration was easy to spot thanks to seeing both entries, upon which I could delete the manually chosen one. Lycanthropic instead remained a single entry. Only when tried to remove and readd it, I noticed the existence of the duplicate. Not sure if you can implement it differently.

Also, the warshifter doesn't seem to have the maneuver stuff there as entries in the special tab which makes it unfortunate regarding the checking what kind of abilities one does have.

Last edited by EldritchWeaver; June 2nd, 2017 at 12:24 PM.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #378 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 2nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
Weird, it's there now... but wasn't yesterday.

I had the handbook activated, because I was going with Agile Transformation on the build, which is also from the Alteration Handbook.

Basically, one of my players wants to run a high level campaign when our current campaign is over, so I was trying to plan out my build... or at least get some ideas.
Ualaa is offline   #379 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old June 2nd, 2017, 07:48 PM
Errors on load post puchase of bundle: What's our remediation?

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 41) - Thing 'sopShapTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPShpCL' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 42) - Thing 'sopShapTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPShpSrc' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 563) - Thing 'sopTlAnTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 571) - Thing 'sopAFAnarc' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 592) - Thing 'sopATResE1' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 609) - Thing 'sopATChaSk' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1508) - Thing 'sopTlAxTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1519) - Thing 'sopAFAxiom' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1516) - Thing 'sopAFAxiom' - Field 'fmLegs' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1517) - Thing 'sopAFAxiom' - Field 'fmHeads' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1543) - Thing 'sopATUnstp' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1559) - Thing 'sopATArmLw' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1574) - Thing 'sopATAxMnd' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1682) - Thing 'sopTlClTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1693) - Thing 'sopAFCeles' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1690) - Thing 'sopAFCeles' - Field 'fmLegs' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1691) - Thing 'sopAFCeles' - Field 'fmHeads' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1714) - Thing 'sopATResE2' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1731) - Thing 'sopATCelSk' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1747) - Thing 'sopTlCnTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1758) - Thing 'sopAFConst' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1755) - Thing 'sopAFConst' - Field 'fmLegs' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1756) - Thing 'sopAFConst' - Field 'fmHeads' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1768) - Thing 'sopATConPl' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1783) - Thing 'sopATSpRes' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1781) - Thing 'sopATSpRes' - Field 'trSPCost' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1838) - Thing 'sopATBrthl' - Field 'trSPCost' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1863) - Thing 'sopTlFyTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1874) - Thing 'sopAFFey' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1871) - Thing 'sopAFFey' - Field 'fmLegs' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1872) - Thing 'sopAFFey' - Field 'fmHeads' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1893) - Thing 'sopATWdStr' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1902) - Thing 'sopATFeySk' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1917) - Thing 'sopATWlEmp' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1951) - Thing 'sopTlFnTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1962) - Thing 'sopAFFiend' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1959) - Thing 'sopAFFiend' - Field 'fmLegs' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1960) - Thing 'sopAFFiend' - Field 'fmHeads' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1982) - Thing 'sopATResE3' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 1998) - Thing 'sopATFieAr' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2047) - Thing 'sopTlObTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2057) - Thing 'sopAFObjct' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2081) - Thing 'sopATFreez' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2144) - Thing 'sopATNauS2' - Field 'trSPCost' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2217) - Thing 'sopTlOzTra' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2229) - Thing 'sopAFOozAm' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2223) - Thing 'sopAFOozAm' - Field 'fmSPCost' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2266) - Thing 'sopAFOozGC' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2261) - Thing 'sopAFOozGC' - Field 'fmSPCost' referenced but not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 2313) - Thing 'sopAFOozJl' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAltForm' not defined
Quintain is offline   #380 Reply With Quote