Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Micco

Old March 3rd, 2020, 06:30 AM
I am trying to add an Innate Spell as a Permanent Added Ability. I can add "Innate Spells" using the list of potential abilities. When I click on the created selection window it shows as having 0/1 Cantrips chosen. I can add a cantrip no-problem.

When I try to add another spell they are shown as an invalid choice ('red'). If I add another "Innate Spells" using the list of potential abilities, it does not allow me to add any more Innate Spells, nor can I figure out how to add something at a higher level than a cantrip. Changing the "Effective Level" and the "Number of Copies" appears to have no effect and not be a saved choice when I reopen the ability.

The creature I'm building them for is an 11th level PC (bard.)

Has anyone successfully added more than a single cantrip as an Innate Spell? If so, what is the trick?

Before I post this as a bug, I want to make sure the insect isn't sitting between the keyboard and the chair.
Micco is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 3rd, 2020, 07:04 AM
That "Innate Spells" option was only designed to function on an NPC, and we haven't worked out how it should work when added to the "Added Abilities" table on a PC. Without the NPC mechanisms being present, it doesn't have access to the table of how many spells of each level are expected to be present, so I'd just add the spells and ignore the error messages about how many should be there.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Micco

Old March 3rd, 2020, 10:46 AM
Awesome feedback, thanks! I figured it was something like that. Easy enough of a fix for now
Micco is offline   #3 Reply With Quote