Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AncientOne

Old January 17th, 2012, 03:32 AM
I'm curious... is there anywhere where one can find a "roadmap" or rough timeline of upcoming changes? Or a note on whether a given custom output request is "in" or out"?
AncientOne is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
MaxKaladin

Old January 18th, 2012, 08:53 PM
I'd like to see a half-page or even quarter-page sheet for use with NPCs. I envision having something I can print two NPCs to a page with one on top and the other on the bottom and then cut the page in half to make two sheets. Sort of like oversized index cards (I first thought of 4x6 index cards, to be honest).

The idea being to have something more compact than a normal sheet but more readable (to me) than a statblock for tracking important NPCs.

Or have I just missed something like this which is already in existence?
MaxKaladin is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 20th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientOne View Post
I'm curious... is there anywhere where one can find a "roadmap" or rough timeline of upcoming changes? Or a note on whether a given custom output request is "in" or out"?
We were hoping to have made some updates by now, but the mac version has been taking up all my time recently. Once we have the official mac release done, we're planning to come back and make some improvements to custom output.
Colen is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Mindcloud

Old January 31st, 2012, 08:04 AM
A location field for all equipment. Is it located on the Hero, on the ground, or in his backpack.
Mindcloud is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Thrantor

Old May 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM
The tag Class is blank for both wizard school spells and cleric domain spells. It's very hard to tell in a custom output XSL which is which. If I have a cleric wizard, then my spells display either in both lists or none... or just one if one of the classes is higher level than the other.

Can the class say something like "school" or "domain" instead of just being blank? Normally, they say Wizard or Cleric...
Thrantor is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Thrantor

Old May 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
A location field for all equipment. Is it located on the Hero, on the ground, or in his backpack.
Don't forget custom containers, or magic containers... Portable holes, haversacks, quivers.
Thrantor is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old July 5th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
We were hoping to have made some updates by now, but the mac version has been taking up all my time recently. Once we have the official mac release done, we're planning to come back and make some improvements to custom output.
At the risk of being a pest... any update on this?
AncientOne is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old July 5th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientOne View Post
At the risk of being a pest... any update on this?
Like to know as well.. sorry if it is a pestering thing as it is not meant to be rather then a curiosity?
Nikmal is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 9th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Here's a new custom output request for you...

Currently, the output.xml file allows custom sheet developers to specify that character images be generated as files or not at all. I propose a third option: allow the character images to be embedded inside the .xml file as base64-encoded strings.

This would allow us to create fully self-contained custom character sheets, eliminating the possibility of a character image becoming "lost" when the sheet is moved around.
AncientOne is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
xicotencatl

Old September 20th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I am working on a custom output and I wantto reference Paizo´s sourcebooks where particular equipment, spells, traits, etc como from. I know the info is inside HL but the Pathfinder DTD does not include such info, and therefore it is not exported to the xml. How can I access it?
Thanks for any help.
xicotencatl is offline   #50 Reply With Quote