Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lyvean

Old April 24th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Hi all.

I was a big fan of Masterplan and used extensively for years in our DnD campaings, so Realm Works looks like a great upgrade. I have some questions though and I can't seem to find the answers in the official faqs.

I know that Hero Lab and RW can be connected, but:

a) Does that mean that I can create encounters with simple clicks like it was in Masterplan while using the official 5th edition content from Hero Lab (and the community pack)?

b) Can I have information about the encounters, like lay of land, lighting, terrain, objects while I build them?

c) Do I have to exit RW to run the encounters in Hero Lab?

d) Can I connect RW to Syrinscape?

e) Can I have the players see from their homes what I have made available for the story, characters, etc? Is that the player's edition and do they have to buy it in order to see those things?

And two questions for Hero Labs:

a) Do all the players have to buy the software in order to have access to making their characters? We are party of five. Do we need to buy 5 hero labs plus one for myself as the DM?

b) Can the players maintain their characters online in Hero Lab and level up by choosing feats, items, etc from the included 5th edition modules, a bit like it was with the official online tools in the 4th edition? Can they print those character sheets?

Thank you so much for your patience and any help in advance.
Lyvean is offline   #1 Reply With Quote