Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

KataH

Old March 28th, 2017, 09:36 AM
A few things I would really like to see in HeroLab.
1. Under the Magic tab which lists all of your items, it would be nice to see the slot (or slot less) that the item uses. Could be indicated to the right of the Type. For example, Wondrous Item: Chest Slott
2. When creating a custom magic item, to be able to specify a slot or slot less requirement.
3. For animals, using the Animal Archive book, automatically create slot items that the animal cannot use. For example if it cannot use items for the slot of head it would be named: Head Slot - Not Available and also prevent you from selecting something that requires the head slot or at least make it red after selected indicating there is a conflict in the slot.
4. When creating a custom magic item, that it automatically sorts them alphabetically under the Magic tab instead of the order for which they are created.

Just a few ideas I had
THanks.
KataH is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 28th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KataH View Post
A few things I would really like to see in HeroLab.
1. Under the Magic tab which lists all of your items, it would be nice to see the slot (or slot less) that the item uses. Could be indicated to the right of the Type. For example, Wondrous Item: Chest Slott
Ah, at first I thought you were talking about the list of items you were considering adding to the character. You do know that the slot an Item occupies is in the header, so you can see it by hovering your cursor of the info button, right?

Quote:
2. When creating a custom magic item, to be able to specify a slot or slot less requirement.
Do you mean when you're creating it in the editor, or something else?

Quote:
3. For animals, using the Animal Archive book, automatically create slot items that the animal cannot use. For example if it cannot use items for the slot of head it would be named: Head Slot - Not Available and also prevent you from selecting something that requires the head slot or at least make it red after selected indicating there is a conflict in the slot.
I assume you mean when selecting items to add to the companion? If you have turned on the "enforce animal magic item slots", equipping the an item for which you don't have a slot should raise a validation error.

Quote:
4. When creating a custom magic item, that it automatically sorts them alphabetically under the Magic tab instead of the order for which they are created.
By custom magic items, do you mean, like custom wands/potions, etc, or something else?
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
KataH

Old March 30th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Aaron
Well you can tell I am new to all of this.
You answered all my questions. Sorry I was not so clear on my question but you guessed right in ever case.

Thanks again.
KataH is offline   #3 Reply With Quote