Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 4th, 2019, 03:08 PM
You need to click the "Dbl" option to TWF with a the single fist item NOT click both 1st and 2nd. As soon as you do that the correct values will get displayed....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old November 5th, 2019, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
You need to click the "Dbl" option to TWF with a the single fist item NOT click both 1st and 2nd. As soon as you do that the correct values will get displayed....
Unless this is how a TWF-punch works, the attacks still aren't even, and I get this big ol' error whenever I tag "dbl".

Last edited by Pooptickler; November 5th, 2019 at 03:55 PM.
Pooptickler is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old November 5th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Didn't realize it didn't upload, apologies.
Attached Images
File Type: png Officer Getskilled 3.png (468.7 KB, 16 views)
Pooptickler is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 6th, 2019, 07:27 AM
Please, please send bugs to us directly. Please don't report something as major as an infinite loop on the second page of a forum thread, hoping that we'll see it in order to know to fix it.

I've added this issue to our to-do list, but please, please tell us about things like this in the future.

There is so much to do right now that we're not usually reading the forums in detail, and we can't fix issues we don't know about. If a bug report comes in while we're busy, it stays in the queue to be looked at later.
Mathias is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 6th, 2019, 07:30 AM
How do I reproduce this? There's some combination of the things on your character that's generating this, because it doesn't happen when I just click the Dbl button on a blank character's unarmed strike, and small screenshots are not enough to see this. Please send in a bug report, and when you get the automated reply, reply to that with this character file as an attachment - that way, we can figure out exactly where this issue is coming from.
Mathias is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old November 6th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Please, please send bugs to us directly. Please don't report something as major as an infinite loop on the second page of a forum thread, hoping that we'll see it in order to know to fix it.

I've added this issue to our to-do list, but please, please tell us about things like this in the future.

There is so much to do right now that we're not usually reading the forums in detail, and we can't fix issues we don't know about. If a bug report comes in while we're busy, it stays in the queue to be looked at later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
How do I reproduce this? There's some combination of the things on your character that's generating this, because it doesn't happen when I just click the Dbl button on a blank character's unarmed strike, and small screenshots are not enough to see this. Please send in a bug report, and when you get the automated reply, reply to that with this character file as an attachment - that way, we can figure out exactly where this issue is coming from.
I'm terribly sorry, I didn't realize the loop thing was a serious issue.
If you're having trouble getting the problem to show up on your end, have the file itself.
I'll send a report for the unarmed strike thing in a moment.
Attached Files
File Type: email (92) Constable Cavalier Officer Getskilled Dorf.por (70.4 KB, 2 views)
Pooptickler is offline   #16 Reply With Quote