Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

SeeleyOne

Old June 3rd, 2014, 01:27 PM
There are some features that are available in other game systems that are supported by Hero Lab, but they are not available in Mutants and Masterminds.

Base Movement Rate
There is no value for the Base Movement rate value. This is often ignored, and for this reason it was probably considered to be a "useless" value. However, there are circumstances when it matters. Size and other modifiers can decrease movement rate. These modifiers need to be able to be turned on and off so they need to be able to apply to a value. Without this value a small character gets a bit of extra oomph when he or she has a bit of the Speed power. Likewise, a larger character loses a bit from the benefit of gaining the Speed power.

Templates
I figure it is likely that these are being added, as there is work being done on the Gadgets and Powers guides. At least I hope that it is being added, as the example powers that bootstrap different effects to the character are not true templates.

Mechanic
This should be a standard feature for all of the Hero Lab game systems. It is a very helpful way to modify something without having to modify and/or "Replace Thing ID" when using a given Source.

Those are all that I can think of at the moment.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old June 3rd, 2014, 01:31 PM
I second SeeleyOne's request if at all possible. Especially the Templates and Mechanics. Thanks for your Time.
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote