Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Senko

Old December 26th, 2019, 09:29 PM
EDIT
Ok I've got it working, though I'm not sure I've done it the best way. What I did for anyone else trying to do this was . . .

1) Select Class Tab.
2) Select Class Special Subtab.
3) Select Bonus Feats Provided.
4) Add each instance as a seperate feat with a priority of first and 500.
5) Give each instance a script of count:Classes."Class Name (I used Summoner)" >= "Level gained at" e.g. 1, 3, 5 for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time you gain it.

Then add to the archetype and remove the ability gained.

EDIT 2
I'm putting this here rather than making a new thread as its also part of the paracosmist archetype creation.

It gives an ability that allows the Eidolon and hero to have their own magic item slots but I'm not sure how to do this, I suspect it'd involve coding tags and eval scripts "perform hero.assign[ExtraSlot.EqpRing]" but I can't seem to get it to add to the Eidolon so I'm obviously missing something, will continue to study this. Currently I can get the hero to wear 3 rings but if I give the Eidolon one it say's max rings exceeded 2 and I need to break that link so both can wear 2 or between them 4. I think I need to change the "hero" to something else possibly minion or eidolon but I'm not sure what.

Can anyone help me figure out how to do this?

EDIT 3
Ok just an update of the paracosmist abilities I'm trying to add the status is . . .

1) General text entering for abilities that don't have mechanical effects - COMPLETE.
2) Grant a bonus to saving throws for specific situations - Technically COMPLETE As they are incident specific its included above till I have the time to work on the tutorial for this.
3) Add a series of feat granting every odd level and remove the ability related - COMPLETE (See first part of the post).
4) Add stat increases at 2 levels and remove associated abilty - In progress planning to try and duplicate above if I can find a stat increase option.
5) Add spell as a 3+cha a day ability - Possibly Complete (Need to test but I think this is sorted).
6) Add Eidolon has seperate magic item slots with associated penalties for ability - Not sure how to go about this need to figure out either how to increase number allowed or break the link.
7) Make Eidolon mythic instead of the summoner - Not sure if this is even possible.
8) Create custom familiar archetype appear as a familiar option - Really just text changes of an existing one but I need to make it selectable by the familiar.
Attached Files
File Type: email Summoner.user (25.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Senko; December 28th, 2019 at 04:40 AM.
Senko is offline   #1 Reply With Quote