Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Closed Thread

Kendall-DM
Spy

Old August 20th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Amulet of Might Fists is not adding to the natural weapons as stated under the description.
Kendall-DM is offline   #141
bodrin

Old August 24th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Natural Bond feat doesn't appear to calculate Druid levels correctly, for purposes of animal companions, anymore!
bodrin is offline   #142
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 24th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Natural Bond feat doesn't appear to calculate Druid levels correctly, for purposes of animal companions, anymore!
Out of curiosity, did this happen after you downloaded the 'user community material" LawfulG v1.6 update?

If so, then I'm seeing a pattern emerging when it comes to animal companions/mounts. See my bug report in the 'Bug Reports - Community Created D&D 3.5 Data Set' thread.

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #143
bodrin

Old August 24th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer View Post
Out of curiosity, did this happen after you downloaded the 'user community material" LawfulG v1.6 update?

If so, then I'm seeing a pattern emerging when it comes to animal companions/mounts. See my bug report in the 'Bug Reports - Community Created D&D 3.5 Data Set' thread.

I'm going to answer in the positive, as I've been using the V1.6 files for a while and I haven't actually built a Druid before using the vanilla datasets.

However I'll try my other basic system later just to check.
bodrin is offline   #144
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old August 24th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Your effective druid level can't exceed your character level, according to Natural Bond. So, a single class druid with Natural Bond won't give the druid any more effective levels than normal. Natural Bond was made more for rangers and multi-classed druids. Maybe this is what you are seeing?

Last edited by Kendall-DM; August 24th, 2011 at 07:48 AM.
Kendall-DM is offline   #145
bodrin

Old August 24th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall-DM View Post
Your effective druid level can't exceed your character level, according to Natural Bond. So, a single class druid with Natural Bond won't give the druid any more effective levels than normal. Natural Bond was made more for rangers and multi-classed druids. Maybe this is what you are seeing?
That kind of makes sense. I only looked at the Druid not the Ranger. Plus I didn't check if it was a core feat or a splat feat! my bad.
bodrin is offline   #146
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old August 27th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Blah, familiar Int scores are really screwed up when using Improved Familiars. Any timetable on when this gets fixed?
Kendall-DM is offline   #147
Truwen

Old August 27th, 2011, 07:15 PM
So I rolled a weapon up a couple of weeks ago that my groups Cleric won. While inputting things into herolab for export to D20pro I noticed that herolab shows Screaming effect as 1d4 damage. The description in the Magic of Faerun book shows 1d6 damage.

I made sure this wasn't changed in the Errata for MoF in case I missed something. Am I missing something? Or was this a typo?

Just thought I would post this as a bug.

Thanks for a wonderful product.
Truwen is offline   #148
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer

Old August 31st, 2011, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Seems that there is an error in the cost of crossbow bolts.

When I purchase a set of 10 bolts I am charged 1 G.P. (= 1 S.P. each) and this is correct.

However, if I try to sell a single bolt at the 100% rate, it isn't paying me 1 S.P., instead it says they are only worth 1 C.P. apiece.

Okay, in addition to what I have above about the cost of crossbow bolts, I now have what appears to be a Metamagic bug.

I take the metamagic feat "Reach Spell" but when I am on the Spell Tab and try to use custom/metamagic spell to create a Cure Light Wounds spell that will work at 30 ft., I get a red error saying that "Rapid Spell" must be taken first.

If I drop my "Reach Spel" metamagic feat and pick up the "Rapid Spell" metamagic feat and go back to the custom/metamagic option of the Spell Tab, I now find I can choose either "Rapid Spell +1" or "Reach Spell +2" as the metamagic add-on even though I had removed the "Reach Spell" metamagic feat from my list of feats possessed on the Feat Tab.

So have I missed a rules change somewhere along the way or is this a bug in the software?

Please don't forget the crossbow bolt cost bug while puzzling over the metamagic event I've described above,
**a gentle, friendly, reminder bump**
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #149
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer

Old September 3rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Seems that there is an error in the cost of crossbow bolts.

When I purchase a set of 10 bolts I am charged 1 G.P. (= 1 S.P. each) and this is correct.

However, if I try to sell a single bolt at the 100% rate, it isn't paying me 1 S.P., instead it says they are only worth 1 C.P. apiece.

Okay, in addition to what I have above about the cost of crossbow bolts, I now have what appears to be a Metamagic bug.

I take the metamagic feat "Reach Spell" but when I am on the Spell Tab and try to use custom/metamagic spell to create a Cure Light Wounds spell that will work at 30 ft., I get a red error saying that "Rapid Spell" must be taken first.

If I drop my "Reach Spel" metamagic feat and pick up the "Rapid Spell" metamagic feat and go back to the custom/metamagic option of the Spell Tab, I now find I can choose either "Rapid Spell +1" or "Reach Spell +2" as the metamagic add-on even though I had removed the "Reach Spell" metamagic feat from my list of feats possessed on the Feat Tab.

So have I missed a rules change somewhere along the way or is this a bug in the software?

Please don't forget the crossbow bolt cost bug while puzzling over the metamagic event I've described above,

**a gentle, friendly, reminder bump**
Someone forgot to make the Scabbard of Keen Edges a container.

Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #150
Closed Thread