Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

kbs666

Old February 21st, 2017, 06:01 PM
I'm always finding out little details about RW that I didn't know before. I keep meaning to gather up a list of these useful tidbits and of a video of them. I realized there are probably ones I don't know and ones I take for granted that should be included so I'm asking for the communities input.

What minor features would you like to see get more exposure?

1) The Further Information Topic has unique sorting rules. I have no idea when this came out but I completely missed it.

2) When a tag has been assigned to the topic as a whole, frequently by the bulk tagging function or by the export feature, it is signified by the double bar 'T'.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:52 AM
Yeah, I wish the Additional Info didn't sort differently, but it always has. You can use a "General" article instead, but I like both the graphic and title of the "Additional Information". In truth, I still want far more control over sorting than I currently have in all articles. I want to be able to a manually over-ride the automatic sorting. A "Always follow/precede X" would be very helpful.
meek75 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote