Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

danyray

Old May 1st, 2015, 05:40 AM
Hi,
First post here but a long time user of Herolab so I'll begin with thanks to the devs on their great work! I also apreciate the fact that we receive the update the same week of the book release.

My question: We got unchained rage for the barbarian and I got rage from a domain but I'm curently unable to chose rage (unchained), only the CRB one. Is it something we'll see in the futur?

Also, unrelated to Unchained, but I'll take the occasion. I got every power/ability on an inquisitor except Bane. I wonder if its something you plan to add as an activated ability or as an ajust.

Thank you very much
Dany
danyray is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2015, 07:30 AM
This is a question to ask Paizo - whether or not the Rage domain and similar things, which were all printed before Pathfinder Unchained, were supposed to be integrated into the Pathfinder Unchained material. Once they've published an answer as to how these should work, we'll implement their answer.

I think what will probably happen is that Paizo will publish a book in the player companion line, like Advanced Class Origins or Mythic Origins that covers all the corner cases like this and adds Golarion-specific material relating to Pathfinder Unchained.

Please do not add bug reports to unrelated threads - that means they're very easy to miss. Please use the links in this thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
danyray

Old May 1st, 2015, 07:54 AM
Helo Mathias

Maybe I word my last question wrong (sory not my native language) but I wouldn't imply that it was a bug, in fact I would like to know if it was in your plan to implement it.

Thanks
danyray is offline   #3 Reply With Quote