Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Nyarlathotep

Old May 29th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Good afternoon all!

I've auditing my PCs as I prep for my next campaign game and I'm wondering if there is a way to see an entire transaction log (as opposed to just the last 100 entries).

I've done a quick forum search and it doesn't look like it, but before I started manually adding up gear value I thought I would check and see if there is anyway to get an listing of everything bought and sold for a portfolio file.

Somewhat related, does anyone know of a way to calculate gear value without the crafted by character discount? I have a couple of characters who craft their own gear, but I'm looking to find out what their gear value is without that discount.

Thanks everyone!
Nyarlathotep is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 29th, 2018, 02:04 PM
There is not, sorry. The 100 entries are stored in 100 rows, and when you get to 101 it erases the oldest row.

For crafted value, it's possible you could create an adjustment to foreach through all gear picks with the Crafted tag and delete the tag (I don't recall if that will restore it to full value automatically, if it doesn't then you'd need your script to multiply the values itself).
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nyarlathotep

Old May 29th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Thanks for letting me know
Nyarlathotep is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old May 30th, 2018, 05:54 AM
It seems odd that the limit of 100 isn't a user-editable field somewhere in the Configure Hero panel...
Azhrei is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 30th, 2018, 06:45 AM
The number of rows in an array field isn't something which can be modified by scripts, it is set on creation of the field.
Aaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old May 31st, 2018, 07:34 AM
Yeah, most languages are like that. But most languages also allow a variable to be used to specify the size of an array when the memory for the array is dynamically allocated. C and C++ are like that, for example (malloc() in C and new in C++), while in Java everything is dynamic so the concept of "only when dynamically allocating memory" doesn't really apply.

No biggie; just a little surprised is all.
Azhrei is offline   #6 Reply With Quote