Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Thorkull

Old September 21st, 2012, 07:14 PM
For Pathfinder Society play, Arrows and Bolts have to be purchased in lots of 20 and 10, respectively, unless they're magical. That means that non-magical arrows made of Cold Iron, Mithral, or Alchemical Silver are required to be purchased in smaller lots than the "New Magic, Custom, or Masterwork weapon" choices allow.

Suggested fixes:

1) Add a second listing in the base weapons type for "Arrows (x20)", but don't allow magical arrows to be built this way.
2) Replace the "Arrows (x50)" with a single arrow cost. I realize this may cause problems with other calculations.
3) Add a non-magical entry for each type of special material, which is what I'm doing for a workaround as necessary.

Thanks!

Last edited by Thorkull; September 21st, 2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Adding 3rd suggested fix.
Thorkull is offline   #341
lothar_wolf

Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:10 AM
An elven alchemist grenadier can not choose composite longbow or composite short bow as his weapon. They are consider to be martial weapons.

Last edited by lothar_wolf; September 22nd, 2012 at 03:22 AM.
lothar_wolf is offline   #342
radionausea

Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothar_wolf View Post
An elven alchemist grenadier can not choose composite longbow or composite short bow as his weapon. They are consider to be martial weapons.
An elven grenadier is already proficient with longbows by nature of them being elven who have a racial proficiency.
radionausea is offline   #343
ChrisRevocateur

Old September 22nd, 2012, 09:28 AM
I missed Aaron's reply to me in another thread a few weeks ago. Finally noticed it, went back, and saw that the issue I brought up is still there, so here it is: Not all of the races from the ARG have their age/height/weight information put in.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #344
mikejacobs99

Old September 22nd, 2012, 01:53 PM
bug in AC computing for this very obscure condition: character has at least 20 dex (+5 bonus), wearing studded leather armor (+4 to AC, max dex +5), has at least 5 levels of wizard, specializing in Transmutation (gets a +2 enhancement to a stat.) if a stat other than Dex is selected for the +2, AC computes correctly, using +5 for the dex part. when Dex is selected for the ability bonus, then AC goes wrong, showing only +3 for the Dex part of AC, instead of the +5 (dex bonus is +6 now, but max dex for the armor is +5).

I can provide a .por file with a character with all this in it.
mikejacobs99 is offline   #345
Shaladain

Old September 23rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
I was playing in my regular game and I noticed that the flurry of blows attack bonus that was calculated on the back of my monk sheet did not include the strength bonus to the attack rolls. No wonder I had been missing so much...
Shaladain is offline   #346
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 23rd, 2012, 02:16 PM
Orc Weapon Master (trickster) doesn't give me any Combat Maneuver options to apply it to.
blzbob is offline   #347
Steev42

Old September 23rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Nice simple one here.

In the editor, under the Spell School tab, there's a typo. "Spell Descriptior" should be "Spell Descriptor".
Steev42 is offline   #348
Mister Shed

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM
For wordcasters who are not spontaneous casters the Meta Word Mastery feat is not allowing their class to be selected from the list of classes available in the drop-down. This is causing the feat's +3 bonus to daily Meta Word use to not be applied on the In-Play tab.

Editing the feat and removing "CasterType.SpontKnow" from FieldID "usrCandid1" appears to fix this issue - wordcaster classes who prepare spells are now available in the drop-down and their daily Meta Word limit is increased on the In-Play tab.
Mister Shed is offline   #349
AWizardInDallas

Send a message via AIM to AWizardInDallas Send a message via MSN to AWizardInDallas Send a message via Yahoo to AWizardInDallas Send a message via Skype™ to AWizardInDallas

Old September 25th, 2012, 06:17 PM
+ Cinder Dance +10' speed doesn't appear in output stat block
+ Wings of Fire (Fly 50 ft. doesn't appear in output stat block

AWizardInDallas
AWizardInDallas is offline   #350
Closed Thread