Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

mithrandiryod

Old September 7th, 2018, 05:46 AM
I know you guys are busy and that there is likely priority being given to the Armory content update for Starfinder, but I'm curious as to the status of the encounter builder and combat manager system (as they benefit both Pathfinder 2 and Starfinder)? Are we getting close to release or are we at least within a window of a couple of months? I mainly ask because I'm getting close to starting a new campaign and wanted to ask what level of priority this has on the road map?
mithrandiryod is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mithrandiryod

Old September 21st, 2018, 11:52 AM
Hi, wanted to ask again to see if anyone has an update on this?
mithrandiryod is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old September 21st, 2018, 02:50 PM
We are currently working on adding combat management options but it will be several months before they’re consumer ready.
Rone is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old September 21st, 2018, 04:30 PM
Given the onslaught of Starfinder and Pathfinder Playtest material to keep up with, I'm not surprised. I don't think the ramping up of Starfinder material and the introduction of a second edition of Pathfinder was in the original plan.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
mithrandiryod

Old September 24th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieluce View Post
Given the onslaught of Starfinder and Pathfinder Playtest material to keep up with, I'm not surprised. I don't think the ramping up of Starfinder material and the introduction of a second edition of Pathfinder was in the original plan.
I understand that...just was curious as to the time table given what's happened and with the building/running of a new campaign. I'm always trying to revamp my DM Prep so...now that I know it's not necessarily within a month or two I can plan accordingly.

Thank you for the update Rone! You guys just keep plugging away to make this an awesome tool!

Last edited by mithrandiryod; September 24th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.
mithrandiryod is offline   #5 Reply With Quote