Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Brolthemighty

Old August 14th, 2014, 07:45 PM
So, although there's a reporting tool for declaring bugs...it takes a while for a bug to actually be fixed. No fault of the LW's seeing as they're a small-ish company with a limited number of programmers.

In order to speed this process, I was thinking of taking a crack at some of the bugs I've personally come across, and then branching out from there. First up, is the Golden Legionnaire's ability Defy Danger. It's missing the option of Innate Magical Abilities, based on the Ranger's Favored Enemy list.

This is what the ability says:A Golden Legionnaire gains a +2 bonus on saving throws against one of the following dangers: charms and compulsions, curses, diseases, fear, poisons, traps, or the innate magical powers (spell-like abilities and supernatural abilities not gained from class levels) of one creature type (and subtype, if applicable) chosen from the ranger favored enemy list. At 5th level, and again at 9th level, a Golden Legionnaire gains an additional +2 bonus against a different danger; alternatively, she may increase the bonus against a previously selected danger by +2.

Currently, all the options are there, except for the Innate Magical Powers. I've got it mostly figured out, since it's a situational modify, but I can't remember how to pull up a select list for the FE choices. Anyone?
Brolthemighty is offline   #1 Reply With Quote