Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

psych777

Old August 10th, 2014, 03:06 PM
have a trait (At Rope's End) that temporary gives damage reduction equal to the character level.
i wanted the amount of DR to show up on the in-play tab's tracked resources (have it set on tracked resources as the ability can be used once a week).
i'm positive there is a better and cleaner way to get this to show but the below script does get it to show up.

hero.child[trKTRopEnd].field[livename].text = "At Rope's End = " & hero.child[Totals].field[tTotLevel].value & "/DR for 1 min"

the problem with this script is it also shows the DR value per min on the Special tab. i'm trying to get the value to show just on the in-play tab but i can live with it showing on the special tab too if it has to.

secondly, is there a way to get checkbox's or countdown timer of some sort to keep track of the rounds that make up the 'minute'?

hope that all made sense...i'm dozing off at the keyboard so hard to think straight haha
psych777 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote