Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

Trester

Old January 12th, 2019, 08:27 AM
Ok so Secret of the Magi says:

Level for Gaining new copies: 5th
Level for Effects: 5th

When you imbue a weapon with the rune of the eldritch knight, in addition to its normal benefits, the rune grants the weapon one of the following weapon fusions of your choice: ethereal, flaming, frost, merciful, or shock. The weapon can’t gain a fusion it already has, and this bonus fusion doesn’t count toward the maximum total level of fusions the weapon can have at once. The bonus fusion ends when the weapon ceases to be imbued with the rune of the eldritch knight. For more information on fusions, see page 191.

So one of my players has a spellbane sintered longsword, when we try to add the Frost fusion Hero Lab is telling us that it can't be added because it says we have added two many items, maximum is 7. Now am I reading Secret of the Magi wrong? The Frost fusion shouldn't count towards the level right?
Trester is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old January 13th, 2019, 07:25 AM
@Trester Your thought seems right, the Secret of the Magi fusion should not count towards the total level.

Have you filed a bug report? They really love those.
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Trester

Old January 13th, 2019, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskedFerret View Post
@Trester Your thought seems right, the Secret of the Magi fusion should not count towards the total level.

Have you filed a bug report? They really love those.
I am not very tech savvy to be honest and every time I have tried to file a report I get asked for pictures and such showing what I am trying to do and I honestly have no idea how to do any of that, as stupid as it sounds.
Trester is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old January 13th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Trester, when we ask for pictures we're asking for you to capture screenshots and then send them in so we can see the screens you're seeing. Search for "how to capture on a screen on (your operating system)" and it'll be a breeze.
Rone is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old January 13th, 2019, 09:31 PM
@Trester, are you using Windows?
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #5 Reply With Quote