Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

ionlymadethistocomplain

Old November 19th, 2017, 06:22 PM
I feel that the submersion in hero lab is broken, for two reasons. number one is that the math is wrong, in the book it says "10x(Gradex3) karma" but in hero lab the first grade of submersion costs 13 karma rather than what it should be, which is thirty. secondly, submersion is added as an advancement which you only can use five karma for, so you can't get submersion without overspending karma, I think that submersion should not be an advancement and should be under the resonance tab and should be added during the "creation phase"
ionlymadethistocomplain is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
LazloZingo

Old November 27th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionlymadethistocomplain View Post
I feel that the submersion in hero lab is broken, for two reasons. number one is that the math is wrong, in the book it says "10x(Gradex3) karma" but in hero lab the first grade of submersion costs 13 karma rather than what it should be, which is thirty. secondly, submersion is added as an advancement which you only can use five karma for, so you can't get submersion without overspending karma, I think that submersion should not be an advancement and should be under the resonance tab and should be added during the "creation phase"
Hero Lab is correct. The Karma cost for submersion was fixed in the errata.

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/...topic=24595.15

Also, you can't have initiated or gone through submersion at character creation.

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/...topic=24595.30
LazloZingo is offline   #2 Reply With Quote