Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old March 4th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasticmrfox View Post
Erm....why can't I find any of the special named characters from the book? What's happening - am I getting something wrong?
No, they just haven't been added yet. Should be soon!

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
RICHARDC1967

Old March 5th, 2013, 04:32 PM
deleted..double post

Last edited by RICHARDC1967; March 5th, 2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: double post
RICHARDC1967 is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
RICHARDC1967

Old March 5th, 2013, 04:34 PM
When MOT is chosen for Sorcerer Lord or Sorcerer Hero, the Third Eye Of Tzeentch is listed twice in Demonic Gifts section with two different abilities and points values(10pts and 25pts(this is the old one from 7th Edition)) . The 7th Edition option/gift is absent when you pick a Tzeentch Lord, MOT Demon Prince, or Exalted hero with MOT....
RICHARDC1967 is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
RICHARDC1967

Old March 5th, 2013, 04:42 PM
when MOK is chosen for the Gorebeast chariot does the beast also gain an extra attack? or just the charioteer
RICHARDC1967 is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 6th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 View Post
When MOT is chosen for Sorcerer Lord or Sorcerer Hero, the Third Eye Of Tzeentch is listed twice in Demonic Gifts section with two different abilities and points values(10pts and 25pts(this is the old one from 7th Edition)) . The 7th Edition option/gift is absent when you pick a Tzeentch Lord, MOT Demon Prince, or Exalted hero with MOT....
Fixed for 2.54
EdSteiner is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 6th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 View Post
when MOK is chosen for the Gorebeast chariot does the beast also gain an extra attack? or just the charioteer
This is due to a very tight RAW view I have used until a FAQ otherwise tells me.
EdSteiner is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
Hiportes

Old March 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM
When I try to select the Blasted Standard, after the unit has the Mark of Tzeencth, on a unit standard bearer, it has an Illegal Selection error. Am I incorrect in that a unit of Tzeentch marked troops that can take a magic banner can take the Blasted Standard? Thanks for all the work you put into this!

For reference, it does not come up with this error when selecting the Blasted Standard for a Tzeentch marked BSB.
Hiportes is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
Hiportes

Old March 6th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Found one more: when you select the Helm of Many Eyes (Magic Armour, and in the correct place), and and Enchanted Item on the same character, it returns a "Too Many Enchanted Items" error. Thanks again!
Hiportes is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 6th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiportes View Post
Found one more: when you select the Helm of Many Eyes (Magic Armour, and in the correct place), and and Enchanted Item on the same character, it returns a "Too Many Enchanted Items" error. Thanks again!
Fixed for 2.54
EdSteiner is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 6th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiportes View Post
When I try to select the Blasted Standard, after the unit has the Mark of Tzeencth, on a unit standard bearer, it has an Illegal Selection error. Am I incorrect in that a unit of Tzeentch marked troops that can take a magic banner can take the Blasted Standard? Thanks for all the work you put into this!

For reference, it does not come up with this error when selecting the Blasted Standard for a Tzeentch marked BSB.
I suspect you failed to read the release notes that load every time you select WF8 dataset the 2.53 release. I noted that it was an on going error that I felt could not justify holding up a general release.

Note: still have not figured out how to make it work either

Last edited by EdSteiner; March 6th, 2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Poor spelling
EdSteiner is offline   #70 Reply With Quote