Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 16th, 2018, 06:41 PM
OK, the new Deadlands Reloaded file is on line.
This has all of the new material, and updated back-end functionality.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 17th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Congrats!
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old May 28th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Very nice!
marroon69 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
dstuffle

Old August 8th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Does this include the New Blessed changes?
dstuffle is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old August 8th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Could you be more specific?

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 9th, 2018, 03:36 AM
I think he's asking if they include this: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/p...ace_Errata.pdf To which I would add that my guess is that it is covered if you select the Stone and a Hard Place setting along with Deadlands, but I'm not at the computer that has Hero Lab on it so I can't check right now. Of course the other answer here is that the setting is a free download! So you could always just download it and see for yourself.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; August 9th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.
zarlor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old August 9th, 2018, 06:18 PM
It should be up to date. Please let me know if you find any deficiencies.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 10th, 2018, 10:47 AM
A quick check only shows one version of the AB: Miracles Edge and no pre-reqs on it (or on a couple of other Edges for that matter). Let me dig deeper and see what fixes I could recommend.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 13th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Ok, here's what I think needs updating:

Edge, Two-Gun Kid has a source of The Last Sons and Pisolero has a Source of Stone and a Hard Place, but Pistolero replaces Two-Gun Kid, so if Stone is selected then Two-Gun Kid needs to be precluded.

It's not listed in the Edge but maybe it's someplace else so I'm missing it, but Harrowed should gain +1 Grit and +2 Toughness, which I can't seem to find set for this. Arguably they should also have an Activated Ability for +2 Spriit for when making Fear checks.

Harrowed are also one of the prime examples of the need for a separate Abilities section for things that might otherwise be considered Edges but aren't and are otherwise "free", such as Coup powers for a Harrowed. I also don't see any of the Harrowed Edges or Hindrances from Stone and a Hard Place in the current DLR file.

Edge for AB: Miracles (at least if the Stone source is checked so presumably you need a second "After the Cackler" version that precludes the original AB: Miracles) should have the Wild Card Required? box checked, and pre-reqs of Faith d4+, and Spirit d8+. Then the Miracles "Arcane Backgrnd" should have 15 PPs and 3 powers (one of which is required to be Protection which you could just Bootstrap in). Drawback could potentially stay for Protector, although they name it "Sinnin'" now. However either an additional one needs to be added for "Crisis o' Faith" or it needs to be added to the text. I haven't checked the powers listing on these so it may be worth reviewing.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old August 18th, 2018, 10:33 AM
OK, I'll check these.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #10 Reply With Quote