Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Quintain

Old March 5th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Yes. This same issue still present in HL that you have reported several times.

Colen has yet to find a solution. Once the above happens only a total restart of HL will work.
Hmm. I don't recall reporting it. /shrug

Either way, since you are helping

I'm getting a undeclared variable reference in my code. I'm duplicating the code on improved disruption feat (essentially the same ability), but it's not seeing the cPUDisPatt ability:

Syntax error in 'eval' script on line 12
-> Non-existent thing 'cPUDisPatt' used by script

Ideas? I've tried all different kinds of timings -- /sigh -- another restart fixed it.

Last edited by Quintain; March 5th, 2017 at 09:55 AM.
Quintain is offline   #1021 Reply With Quote
psych777

Old March 6th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
-- /sigh -- another restart fixed it.
i'm beginning to see a future where quintain restarts herolab after every change he makes...haha

and i definitely know that paranoia about the sourcetree...shadow and i were making changes to the same file once before
psych777 is offline   #1022 Reply With Quote
Awenydd83

Old March 7th, 2017, 04:27 AM
Hello.. complete newbie here to hero labs. I have read a few of the threads on the rogue talents, but have not been able to initiate the community pack that the links referred me to. When I go to load the source update, I get a pop up saying that the link is bad. Can someone walk me through the process of turning the unchained rogue talents on please? Also, random question that I am sure is probably answered somewhere... but since the rogue talents are an integral part of the unchained rogue, why can't this be added in under class skills or something instead of being a completely seperately thing you have to work through to get it running?
Awenydd83 is offline   #1023 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 7th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awenydd83 View Post
Hello.. complete newbie here to hero labs. I have read a few of the threads on the rogue talents, but have not been able to initiate the community pack that the links referred me to.
The first page of this thread has the setup instructions for the Community Pack. Please follow the pdf as it has step by step instructions.

Quote:
Can someone walk me through the process of turning the unchained rogue talents on please?
Purchase from Lone Wolf "Pathfinder Unchained" book license. Once purchased go to "License->Reactivate License" to let your instance of HL talk to the license server. Then on the Configure Your Hero window turn on Unchained Classes.

Quote:
Also, random question that I am sure is probably answered somewhere... but since the rogue talents are an integral part of the unchained rogue, why can't this be added in under class skills or something instead of being a completely separately thing you have to work through to get it running?
Talents are added on the "Unchained Rogue" tab once you add the class. NOTHING from Pathfinder Unchained or any "official" book requires the community Pack. The community stuff is an ADDITIONAL addon to add features not provided by Lone Wolf or Paizo.

You DO NOT get official books or features from the community. You purchase them from Lone Wolf directly. The community pack has several 3PP books that have been implemented and comes with many adjustments and features allowing the ability to implement houserules.

The only Unchained Rogue stuff in the community pack is the community created "expanded" archetype. This archetype allows the Unchained Rogue access to all rogue talents which some groups want. By the paizo rules the unchained rogue can not access talents outside the ones listed in the Pathfinder Unchained book.

Hopefully this clears things up.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1024 Reply With Quote
Awenydd83

Old March 7th, 2017, 10:10 AM
I had purchased all of the needed books and retrieved the liscense. I have been trying to figure this out for the last three days to no avail. Finally, after reading this and realizing that the talents should have been there with no other add ons, I went ahead and removed all the assigned unchained rogue levels then reassigned them. When I reassigned them, the talents finally showed up. No idea why they weren't there to begin with or where they came from, but it's all fixed now. Thank you for your advice though!
Awenydd83 is offline   #1025 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old March 8th, 2017, 12:56 PM
The latest update blew up the FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user file -- getting alot of duplicate entry errors -- but no other user files have those entries.

Are these included in the base Pathfinder distribution now?
Quintain is offline   #1026 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 8th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Quote:
The latest update blew up the FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user file -- getting alot of duplicate entry errors -- but no other user files have those entries.

Are these included in the base Pathfinder distribution now?
The community does not provide FGG paid files. Razor Coast was added a few months ago by LW.

There is a thread all about it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1027 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old March 8th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I have Razor Coast -- you think that may be where the dups are coming from? Odd though, the duplication only came with the 13.11 release.

Last edited by Quintain; March 8th, 2017 at 01:52 PM.
Quintain is offline   #1028 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 8th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I have Razor Coast -- you think that may be where the dups are coming from?
Yes. So see THIS post for the fix I created to help out because Otherwise people are SOL.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1029 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old March 8th, 2017, 01:55 PM
I think we are talking two different things. I'm getting this (after the 13.11 release)
-- but I can't find where these Id's are in my pathfinder folder. This is happening in both my development folder as well as my regular pathfinder folder.

File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 508) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGHawBRa')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 520) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGHaDkDr')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 527) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGHawThr')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 541) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGNausPr')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 548) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGSumRoa')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 555) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGShaEmp')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 569) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGImDisA')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 576) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGImFesD')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 586) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGImBloS')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 593) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGImShaF')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 598) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGImUnhA')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 603) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGImCalH')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 609) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGImRetH')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 613) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGBruThr')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 619) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGImpSig')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 626) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGCyJuHu')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 639) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGKarDeT')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 646) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGKarDrC')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 656) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGKarMaE')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 661) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGKarMaH')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 666) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGKarSmL')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 671) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGIchFle')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 676) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGRouSki')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 680) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGAquAff')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 771) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGAchMCr')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 778) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFJLatc')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 786) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFJSvBt')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 796) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFjBthB')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 803) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGDisFah')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 810) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFJWFlg')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 816) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGElecDi')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 823) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFmtFou')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 828) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFmtQuk')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 833) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFmtRst')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 839) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFmtTch')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 848) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGNcwIhC')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 854) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGNcwIjA')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 860) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGNcISuC')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 867) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGNcISuP')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 874) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGQNcSpn')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 882) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGQNcSpA')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 889) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGGrOcSp')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 904) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGDrlAcL')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 911) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGDrlBlS')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 917) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGDrlFrz')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 932) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGDrlHdM')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 939) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGBtSDpS')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 946) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFgBtSCap')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 1088) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGSlSBir')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 1093) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGSlSSng')
Quintain is offline   #1030 Reply With Quote