Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Cenobite451

Old November 15th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Discovered whilst messing about:

-The effect description for Banner of the Barrows reads "Wrights" rather than "Wights".
-The effect description for Screaming Banner uses "dice" rather than the singular "die" (although that one's a mistake GW themselves have been known to make, so...)
Cenobite451 is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old November 15th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite451 View Post
Discovered whilst messing about:

-The effect description for Banner of the Barrows reads "Wrights" rather than "Wights".
-The effect description for Screaming Banner uses "dice" rather than the singular "die" (although that one's a mistake GW themselves have been known to make, so...)
Yum Yum Yum, I love fixing typos and stuff they are the easiest Keep them coming.

Fixed for 2.68
EdSteiner is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
dennis1945

Old November 19th, 2013, 09:08 AM
For the Halfling Fieldwardens Profile you have M 2, WS 4, BS 2, which appear to be transposed. Should be M 4, WS 2. BS 4.
Also you don't have any of the Named Characters listed yet. That would be great when you get around to it. Also don't see the Master Chef which, I think, is a generic character.
Dennis
dennis1945 is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old November 19th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis1945 View Post
For the Halfling Fieldwardens Profile you have M 2, WS 4, BS 2, which appear to be transposed. Should be M 4, WS 2. BS 4.
Also you don't have any of the Named Characters listed yet. That would be great when you get around to it. Also don't see the Master Chef which, I think, is a generic character.
Dennis
Will review
EdSteiner is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old November 21st, 2013, 06:21 PM
It looks like this poor chariot as Regnerate (5+) instead of Regeneration (4+) listed under its description. My armybook says the Corpse Cart should have the 4+, rather than a 5+ like Crypt Ghouls and the Mortis Engine.
naloth is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old November 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth View Post
It looks like this poor chariot as Regnerate (5+) instead of Regeneration (4+) listed under its description. My armybook says the Corpse Cart should have the 4+, rather than a 5+ like Crypt Ghouls and the Mortis Engine.
By default Regeneration without any brackets is (4+) but I will ajust and add the 4+ modifier for a cleaner view

Fixed for 2.68

Last edited by EdSteiner; November 22nd, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
EdSteiner is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old November 24th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
By default Regeneration without any brackets is (4+) but I will ajust and add the 4+ modifier for a cleaner view

Fixed for 2.68
That's ok, but it looks like whoever originally authored the data file called the 5+ Regenerate and the 4+ Regeneration for the roster notes. So all the entries just list a word and the notes list something different for each word.
naloth is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old November 25th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Quote:
That's ok, but it looks like whoever originally authored the data file called the 5+ Regenerate and the 4+ Regeneration for the roster notes. So all the entries just list a word and the notes list something different for each word.
I also found that and adjusted all the entires to reflect that as well, now all follow the same format
EdSteiner is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old July 20th, 2014, 07:45 PM
It looks like Mannfred's barded nightmare doesn't get nicked for the barding movement penalty. (The +2 save is conferred just fine.)
naloth is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old July 21st, 2014, 07:00 AM
Quote:
It looks like Mannfred's barded nightmare doesn't get nicked for the barding movement penalty. (The +2 save is conferred just fine.)
Fixed for 2.77
EdSteiner is offline   #100 Reply With Quote