Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

kaintheseeker

Old August 1st, 2019, 08:09 PM
My issue is I can’t add formulas to a formula book. And when I was test building a multi class character I was getting errors for the second multi class feats till I bought three of them (I did 3 rogues and then doing wizard)
kaintheseeker is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old August 1st, 2019, 09:00 PM
I have a goblin barbarian in scale mail with the wrong AC. I can't see what I have wrong.
Barbarian -> trained in medium armour. Proficiency should be 3 (2 for trained, 1 for level)
Item -> 3 to AC
Dex 16 -> 2 (max dex limit of AC used instead of Dex mod of 3)
Armour is equipped but my AC is only 16, not 18.

The system going slow makes it hard for me to see what I've done wrong. Other characters have all worked ok,
Shadowfoot is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildj79 View Post
Things to consider: this is launch day and Gencon is ongoing. It is very conceivable that they are experiencing unusually high server load since everyone is eager to get online and try it out (including myself ). Not to mention all of the people at the con trying to use HLO for Pathfinder Society games and what not.
If their servers can't handle the load from a big convention, maybe they shouldn't have tried to launch the product at a big convention...
dacoobob is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
theohster

Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoTheBold View Post
You probably need to switch systems - exit out of the character (so you're on the character selection) and if you click where it says "Game Systems" with a little d6 up near the top right, you can pick the final version of the rules.
That did it.

Interesting, for me, yesterday when I posted my message, PF2 was shown as an available system, but when I clicked it, it took me to PF Playtest. Now I see PF2 and PF Playtest as separate systems (as well as Starfinder, but I'm not subscribed to that...yet).
theohster is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
templeton

Old August 4th, 2019, 02:56 PM
yeah our group was pretty bummed out on day 1. We had spent the night before creating 8 characters only to wake up and have a new PF2.0 system on the HLO page. We also had to build out all our custom backgrounds for fall of plaguestone.

We really liked the sheets after printing them out, but holy moly did the servers mess up our flow when we tried to use the online app.

I could only imagine what this would be like at paziocon.
templeton is offline   #15 Reply With Quote