Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

areteas

Old February 20th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areteas View Post
Chevalier PrC (from the Second Darkness AP data package) has another bug I discovered when my current char hit his 3d level in the class.

Final emphasis mine.
The Chevalier class seems to be bootstrapping the Smite Evil ability of the Paladin class directly, and as a result incorrectly calculating the smite using the character's class level in Chevalier rather than his overall character level.
That strikes me as a typo - "Character level" instead of "Chevalier level" It's the sort of thing a spellchecking program could easily create.
Hmm... I assumed it was intentional, as the prestige class is only 3 levels long, but I'll try to get a clarification on the Paizo forums.
areteas is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 20th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Mathis, can you change code in the Pathcore.pkg file for me?

There is code like this:
~ Set up our candidate expression
if (tagis[Adjustment.Attribute] <> 0) then
field[pCandExpr].text = "component.BaseAttr"
elseif (tagis[Adjustment.Skill] <> 0) then
field[pCandExpr].text = "component.BaseSkill"
else
field[pCandExpr].text = "FALSE"
endif

To add an if into the if/elseif/endif:

elseif (tagis[Adjustment.Custom] <> 0) then
~ Leave the candidate express alone, assigned by the user via a field setting.
else
field[pCandExpr].text = "FALSE"
endif

This way I can program new cases you don't have in the if/then to be used. This would be useful to me in both Pathfinder and D20.
risner is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old February 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I created a community add-on months ago that makes this change. Just download from d20pfsrd from the zMisc folder. Its called PFRPG_AnimalCompanionArmorRAW.user and just drop it in your Data\Pathfinder folder and your done.
Danke, Shadow! That'll work great for now; I'd still like for the official product to work correctly, of course . . .
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM
10) Improved Natural Attack (Bestiary p315) says "attack forms", so I take that to mean all weapons of that type (say if you have a bite and gain a bite from a feat or other effect, both should be improved.)

I updated INA to handle this case, and here is the "free to use" code. I consider it a bug in Pathfinder, so if you agree Mathis, you are welcome to include it.

Code:
  <thing id="fImpNatAtk" name="Improved Natural Attack" description="Attacks made by one of this creature&apos;s natural attacks leave vicious wounds.{br}{br}{b}Prerequisite{/b}: Natural weapon, base attack bonus +4.{br}{br}{b}Benefit{/b}: Choose one of the creature’s natural attack forms (not an unarmed strike). The damage for this natural weapon increases by one step, as if the creature’s size had increased by one category: 1d2, 1d3, 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 2d6, 3d6, 4d6, 6d6, 8d6, 12d6. {br}{br}A weapon or attack that deals 1d10 points of damage increases as follows: 1d10, 2d8, 3d8, 4d8, 6d8, 8d8, 12d8." compset="Feat" summary="The damage of a natural attack increases by one step." replaces="fImpNatAtt">
    <tag group="fShowWhat" tag="WeaponsNat" name="Natural Weapons" abbrev="Natural Weapons"/>
    <tag group="ChooseSrc1" tag="Thing"/>
    <tag group="Helper" tag="NoPathSoc"/>
    <evalrule phase="PreLevel" priority="10000" message="You must have the weapon and may not take it twice for the same weapon." summary="You must have the weapon and may not take it twice for the same weapon."><![CDATA[
      ~ If we're disabled, do nothing
      doneif (tagis[Helper.FtDisable] <> 0)

~if nothing's been chosen, there's nothing we can do
      doneif (field[usrChosen1].ischosen = 0)

var searchexpr as string
      searchexpr = "thingid." & field[usrChosen1].chosen.idstring

foreach pick in hero from BaseNatWep where searchexpr

~ Upgrade damage of this weapon
            perform eachpick.assign[Helper.DamageUp]

if (eachpick.tagis[HasFeat.fImpNatAtt] = 0) then
              @valid = 1
            endif

~ Assign the weapon a tag saying that it has this feat
            perform eachpick.assign[HasFeat.fImpNatAtt]
      nexteach]]></evalrule>
    <exprreq message="Base attack bonus +4 required." iserror="no"><![CDATA[child[Attack].field[tAtkBase].value >= 4]]></exprreq>
    <prereq message="Natural Weapon required." iserror="no">
      <validate>
        perform findchild[BaseNatWep].setfocus
        @valid = state.isfocus</validate>
      </prereq>
    </thing>
risner is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
Nightfiend

Old February 20th, 2011, 07:04 PM
After selecting the Dwarven dorn-dergar weapon it shows in the info that its slashing when it should be bashing.
Nightfiend is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
shieldknight

Old February 20th, 2011, 08:21 PM
I noticed that my CMD does not increase when I select Raging on the In-Play tab. Does it not go up with the strength boost from the rage?

Thanks
shieldknight is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
EvilJonUK

Old February 21st, 2011, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Unfortunately, the caster level of a character is determined so much later in the priority sequence than the effective master level of an animal companion needs to be established, that I'm not sure how to implement the proper level calculations for the Imp. I've added that to my to-do list.
As a temporary fix would you be able to add a level up button for imps, so you can level them up manually?

Or custom ability +x levels?
EvilJonUK is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Issues:

1) Rosewood Armor (Adventures Armory) bootstraps a weapon "Armor Spikes (Rosewood)" but this weapon doesn't show up when the armor is worn in the weapon list.
Please clarify your question. When I add rosewood armor to a blank character and equip it, the spikes show up on the weapon list. What are you seeing, and what should you be seeing?

Quote:
2) Lucerne hammer (APG) has Reach, shows it has Reach in the ? pop up, but when printed it only says Brace. This might be a truncation problem.
Added to my to-do list.

Quote:
3) Bellis Log Roller (Andoran, Spirit of Liberty) says "CMB when attempting to resist trip attacks" and I wonder if they meant CMD? If so, it doesn't apply the bonus to CMD vs Trip.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Quote:
4) Missing "special" languages from Seeker of Secrets p25 (the whole book is PFS allowed.) Anyone (including Mathis) is welcome to use.
Those don't take up language slots to learn - they're roleplaying elements.
Mathias is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
6) Cloak of the Crusader is fixed to allow Arazni (thanks) but it doesn't check to see if equipped before adding the Natural AC. It is equipped in the character, but I might have it unequipped ;-)
Okay, gotten this for the next update.
Mathias is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 22nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Sorry for the spam of issues, I built 3 characters today (for me and others) and ran into all kind of issues.

8) It seems I have screwed up my journals. I have them entered in order on the program (one goes one direction, the other goes the other direction) and they look find (and have the correct dates) in the program. But when I print out the sheet, they seem to be randomly arranged and I can't seem to determine the order. I tried to manually shift the order in the .por file but there must be something other than "first appearance in file" that dictates the order?
It looks like there is currently no sort order being applied to the journal entries during printing, so I believe they would default to sorting by the order in which they were originally created. I've added this to my to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #80 Reply With Quote