Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prethen

Old April 9th, 2020, 10:35 AM
I'm grateful that the support staff here fixed the Expert Hireling selection issue. However, now that my Expert Hireling is slotted, I don't see how it automatically applies/allows for my Athletics and Engineering Lore skill bonus to be properly set. I would think that those values should be automatically be set to the appropriate values based on my slotted Expert Hireling boon. Instead, I had to add permanent adjustments to allow for 2 more trained skills and then force the character to be in error mode by pushing those skills up to Expert level to get them to the proper bonuses. Of course, now my character sheet shows an error.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there still a bug?

Last edited by Prethen; April 11th, 2020 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Added icon
Prethen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
numbat1

Old April 13th, 2020, 12:26 PM
I suspect the issue is that having a hireling does not change your character's skills. There may be times, such as in combat, that you are using your character's skill not the hirelings.
numbat1 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Prethen

Old April 14th, 2020, 05:53 AM
I'm not sure why/how I would be in a position where the hireling wouldn't be able to help with a check that I'd otherwise be terrible at. Plus, why isn't there an option to effectively turn ON the hirelings skillset to override mine? Also, the Lore skill should always be available as well.
Prethen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:28 AM
Thank you for the suggestions. I'm adding this to our to-do list now.

Last edited by Hollis; April 22nd, 2020 at 08:32 AM.
Hollis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote