Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TobyFox2002

Old August 24th, 2016, 08:45 AM
I am having some trouble creating a memorized caster. The issue is when I try to press the "Add Starting Spellbook" by default nothing happens.

I looked at wizard and tried copying that over and it gave me an error message that basically said I needed at least one level of wizard. Okay fine, I copy the starting spellbook from the wizard and rename it to the correct class and link it with my new class. Then I test, after I hit the Add Starting Spellbook I get the following error.

Attempt to access non-existent thing 'sbStartDbc' from script
Location: 'trigger' script for Template 'sbkClsInfo' (in Portal 'startbook' near line 9

Grrr, fine.. I close Hero Labs for the night, and come back to it the next morning. That fixes the error, probably needed to reload, I was tired. But now, a large number of my spells are RED. And is giving a validation error:

Wizard Starting Battlecaster - Spellnamehere: Spellbook spells known must be in the spell list for the chosen class.

Well, I'm not using a wizard spellbook, even though the class uses the wizard's spells. I am not exactly sure what to do at this point besides deleting those spells and missing out.

Any help would be appreciated.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 29th, 2016, 10:05 AM
You'll need to create a new starting spellbook gear item, and have its Target tag point at the Battlecaster class helper.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote