Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

CeaDawg

Old February 27th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Gorta, what method are you using to raise her magic rating above 6? Initiation or some other method?
CeaDawg is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old February 27th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Going back up to my post about the augmentation grades not functioning properly. I've also found that Revitalization is not working correctly. Instead of restoring / reducing the amount of an essence hole, it is adding to the essence loss. Thus reducing the total essence and not making any changes to the essence hole. Example: Rank 3 alpha revitalization applied to a character with 3.44 Ess (2.2 Cyber essence hole) consumes 0.24 of the remaining essence = 3.2 Ess (2.2 Cyber essence hole)
CeaDawg is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 27th, 2012, 09:55 AM
For revitalization, please read the notes at the top of the item's description text on how to use it in Hero Lab.

Yes, the way it actually works within the program is to apply an essence cost in order to use up the essence hole that's there, but once you purchase it, you delete it.

Last edited by Mathias; February 27th, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
Mathias is online now   #13 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old February 27th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
For revitalization, please read the notes at the top of the item's description text on how to use it in Hero Lab.

Yes, the way it actually works within the program is to apply an essence cost in order to use up the essence hole that's there, but once you purchase it, you delete it.
Doh! I need more sleep.
CeaDawg is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 28th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeaDawg View Post
Augmentation grade is not being recorded correctly when adding new cyberware and or bioware from the main purchase window. Prior to the release of 2.0 and after character creation, the augmentation grade was being recorded correctly, meaning that what was selected in the main purchase window is what showed up on the profile [buy alpha it shows as ____ (Alphaware) R]. After 2.0 went live this is nolonger true. Even though you select the grade in the main purchase window, and it shows the appropriate adjustment to both price and essence cost, it is recording the purchase as standard grade, unless you first make changes to the default settings via the toolbox button. This can be done with the tool on the main purchase page or in the customization window.

This is occurring during both the creation mode and in game mode.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for reporting it, and I'm very sorry for breaking something that fundamental that was working before.
Mathias is online now   #15 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 28th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Smith View Post
The description for the Military Armors (Light, Medium, Heavy) indicate they can accept the Chemical Seal as well as the two Environmental Adaptions. Under the Customize tab they are showing as not available, as the three Military Armors do not have the Body Armor traits.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report. (I also applied the same fix to the bike racing armor, bunker gear, riot and swat armors).
Mathias is online now   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 28th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseCannon View Post
This isn't a bug per-se but it's a UI/continuity issue.

The added military/police vehicles and drones from Arsenal data set do not show the "stat block" at the top. The only way to see the vehicle stats is to add the item and then go to the description. This makes browsing/quick comparison more difficult and it's different from the previous data set that had the stat block at the top.

Also, it appears the General Products COP has no values set (I'm seeing all 0s). Think that one got missed...

Nonetheless, thanks for releasing the new stuff so fast. Nice to have the official versions!!!
It is a bug, and it's already on my to-do list. Thanks for reporting this.
Mathias is online now   #17 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 28th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacher View Post
Does this include typos?

The pop up box (when moused over) for vehicle sensors brings up the intuition text instead of the sensor text. In the "Basics" window.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #18 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 28th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacher View Post
Also, the DocWagon CRT Helicopter has a typo in its name. (Helicophter)
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #19 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 28th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinendae View Post
Just a head's up for when you get to it, but when putrchasing Astral Perception as an adept or mystic adept, it seems to be costing two points instead of one.
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. It only costs 1 for me.
Mathias is online now   #20 Reply With Quote