Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TerminusWolf

Old July 12th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Hey guys, Im having a little trouble making a Gestalt class via archetype. I need to remove the kineticist "Elemental Focuses and Expanded Elements"and optional kinetic blasts. The archetype is going to specialize in the air element and I also cannot figure out how to assign the Electric Blast automatically at level 1. I also need to automatically give the character both Expanded Element (Air), Air Blast, and Thunderstorm Composite Blast at level 7 instead of giving the player a choice. In addition, I also need to give the player access to all of the Unchained Monk special class abilities and choices the class would normally allow like Ki Powers, Bonus Feats and Style Strikes. Im also curious to know if its possible for the class to be completely renamed after the archetype is selected like how a Wizard becomes an Evoker after choosing Evocation as their school of choice. Can anyone give me a hand with this?
TerminusWolf is offline   #1 Reply With Quote