Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ladyofdragons

Old October 6th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
I just combed through this entire thread as we put together the upcoming survey, and there have been some great ideas suggested! Most of them, we've already thought of, but there were a few that we hadn't. I've noted those down so we can strive to include them when we ultimately get to working on the custom calendars.
Fingers crossed the survey lets me pick my top 10 in order. or at the very least top 3. Assign points or something. I do need calendar entry to describe the ages, It's making me hold back from entering info, but there's other things I think are necessary as well.

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #151 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 6th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyofdragons View Post
Fingers crossed the survey lets me pick my top 10 in order. or at the very least top 3. Assign points or something. I do need calendar entry to describe the ages, It's making me hold back from entering info, but there's other things I think are necessary as well.
The big tasks will be prioritized individually. The smaller tasks will be classified with a general importance rating. So I think you'll be happy with how we're structuring it.
rob is offline   #152 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old October 8th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
The big tasks will be prioritized individually. The smaller tasks will be classified with a general importance rating. So I think you'll be happy with how we're structuring it.
Hummm sooooo does this mean that LWD will provide a list based on hardest to easiest? or most popular (from their perspective) to least?..... or some amalgamation?

I'm all for "waiting" for some hard elements if it buys me 3 or 4 easy low hanging fruit ones.... so does "general importance" refer to community desire or to the future functionality of RW? ( I realize this could be both)

For example, I have always been ( alittle to your aggravation (I think at times) ) a big supporter of custom calendars, but from a RW perspective Player Edition, Marketplace, etc took the high ground (and from Rob's perspective as a CEO, I wouldn't disagree with that call).

WE as the community sometimes don't have a clear picture on what things would take one developer or the whole staff to tackle.. or what makes one feature make RW more financially self supporting. Will the "structure" account for that?
Just Curious
Anxiously awaiting with my to CP...

DLG

(Sorry my left-brained Engineer Personna peeked out with concerns of critical path to longevity & success.... I will put him back in his cage... back back back!!!)
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #153 Reply With Quote
gloranphile

Old October 8th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barwickian View Post
I want ...Glorantha....
Got that one already 90% completed, my friend!

(Just waiting on the re-implementation of the beta version, and hopefully getting the names of the week in there, hint hint, Rob!)
gloranphile is offline   #154 Reply With Quote
Madmaxneo

Old October 31st, 2014, 10:13 PM
I think the calendar feature would be the most important aspect. RW staff, imagine the possibilities of the many franchised fantasy worlds out there that you could gain a partnership with and the loads of new people purchasing your software once the calendar feature is completed!
Madmaxneo is offline   #155 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old November 1st, 2014, 04:32 PM
I think LoneWolf realizes the importance of calendars. This feature is right up there with essential core functionality like printing and export as a priority I'm sure. I'm willing to bet it'll be a Christmas present.
AEIOU is offline   #156 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old November 2nd, 2014, 12:23 AM
I've been a very good girl, Santa, so I want a calendar for Christmas.
ruhar is offline   #157 Reply With Quote
Chemlak

Old November 2nd, 2014, 01:38 AM
They'd better understand the importance, after this thread!

(What, me, take any opportunity to post here to keep it near the front? Don't know what you mean...)

For now, wait patiently for the survey.

Sooooooooon.
Chemlak is offline   #158 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old November 3rd, 2014, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemlak View Post
(What, me, take any opportunity to post here to keep it near the front? Don't know what you mean...)

For now, wait patiently for the survey.

Sooooooooon.
Sooooonnnn we will have the precious (calendars) and it will be ours!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gollum RW.jpg (13.1 KB, 97 views)
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #159 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old November 3rd, 2014, 11:06 AM
LOL Love it.
ruhar is offline   #160 Reply With Quote