Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Burnish

Old August 24th, 2019, 02:37 PM
Am I missing something? At lvl 3 can't seem to select new skills to be trained in or select an existing trained skill to become expert in.
Will raise a bug report if it's a a bug but wanted to check I'm not crazy first...

Edit. OK found it, need to click on the "+" next to the skill!

Last edited by Burnish; August 24th, 2019 at 02:44 PM.
Burnish is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old August 26th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marroon69 View Post
So today when creating a character Iam getting the issue again where I can not pick my background skill...the check boxes are not even there...Human, Nomad, Barbarian was the class...but I looked my Rogue and Fighter have the same issue.

I did log another bug but is anyone else seeing this issue?
I can't reproduce either of the issues you're seeing. Maybe they've been fixed? Are you positive you're adding the Lore skills to the skills list so you can choose them?

For Street Urchin, the Lore skill has to be from the city you are from—unfortunately, that list only contains Absalom and Magnimar right now. Hopefully with the Lost Omens World Guide they'll populate that list with a lot more cities. There are a few more cities mentioned in passing in the Core Rulebook that aren't listed in the Lore skill.

It looks like Other Lore (and you can customize the name for your city of origin) counts as an option for Street Urchin, so it's assuming that might be a city. I'd rather see an option to set the category for the Other skill, so you could explicitly say that it's a settlement and limit Street Urchin correctly.
mototom is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old August 26th, 2019, 03:15 PM
This issue is fixed!!!!
marroon69 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote