Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 28th, 2010, 01:51 PM
I am trying to add new item(non-magical) that would be similar to armor spikes in that it is NOT a magical ability, it adds +2 lbs to the armor, and gives a +2 bonus to the swim skill. The problem is I can't seem to locate where Armor Spikes are in the editor. I know how to do the skill thing, but I can't find where Armor Spikes where inputted in as.

I tried adding my new armor thing as a Item Power, but then when added to non-magical armor HL shows it as an error which is of course correct. So where are Armor Spikes actually kept in the editor? Or can I set something that stops the error showing when the item power is added to non-magical armor.

Thanks
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old March 28th, 2010, 03:14 PM
I've been asking for the ability to add non-magic mods to armor in d20 as well. This has not been added yet. I think that they have hidden Armor Spikes because they have to use non-standard methods to get it to work at the moment.
Lawful_g is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 28th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
I've been asking for the ability to add non-magic mods to armor in d20 as well. This has not been added yet. I think that they have hidden Armor Spikes because they have to use non-standard methods to get it to work at the moment.
Ahhh I had sort of wondered if that was the case, but wanted to make sure I was not missing something obvious.

Thanks
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote