Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

mikespol

Old October 28th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but I've noticed the following issues with the new CSM update.

Terminator Champions: I can't select lightning claws
Plague Marine Champions: I can't select a Power Sword without removing bolt pistol instead of plague knives.

Cheers
mikespol is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mikespol

Old October 28th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Never mind. Found it on the AB40K issue forum. Hopefully fixed in the next update.
mikespol is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SpaceWolf

Old October 30th, 2012, 07:41 PM
More glitches I've found:

You can't assign a god to a demon prince. You MUST choose the type of demon prince (Khorne, Nurgle, etc) by the rules but there is no way to do that in the file. This also means you can't give the demon prince artifacts since they are all dedicated to a specific god.

If you choose more than one Chaos sorcerer with Mark of Tzeentch, then Thousand Sons become Elite again. Same for any other mark and cooresponding troops.
SpaceWolf is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
El_Jairo

Old October 31st, 2012, 02:19 PM
I have seen the following two issues with CSM codex application in AB:

1)You can select two Chaos Artefacts for two different lords in the same army. You are only entitled to one CA per army.

2) Havocs can select Missile Launchers (MLs) but can't buy the flakk missile upgrade for those MLs.
El_Jairo is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
flash78

Old November 1st, 2012, 08:14 AM
if you give the terminators mark of tzeench its not adjusting the invulnerable save to 4+. It still says they have a 5+ invulnerable save
flash78 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
BlacKnight

Old November 2nd, 2012, 05:34 AM
Adding the Power Scourge option does not give the extra attack bonus that an extra melee weapon should give to a walker:

pg84 "If a Walker is armed with two or more Melee weapons, it gains +1 bonus Attack for each additional weapon after the first. Unlike other models, this is not limited to a single bonus Attack, so a Walker with three Melee weapons would have 2 bonus Attacks."

So a Defiler with 3 Power Fists and 1 Power Scourge should have 3 bonus Attacks and in AB should have the Attack profile of 3/6. It currently reads 3/5.
BlacKnight is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
BlacKnight

Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
Found another bug:

For the terminator champion you are unable to select additional weapon options if you want to replace both you Combi-Boltgun and/or Power weapon. Deselecting Combi-Boltgun and the Power Weapon does not open up these additional weapon options.
BlacKnight is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:09 PM
fellas,

You might get better responses to your bug requests, if you check on our website and post them there instead. Thanks!

www.ab40k.org

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
fyrebyrd is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
armyman463

Old November 6th, 2012, 08:03 AM
The Beserker Champion with basic weapons is illegal why is that
armyman463 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote