Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Kizan

Old October 10th, 2018, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Another question: Are you looking at the same character on both devices? It's possible there's a bug in the handling of widths that dependent on the content on the character. For the most apples-to-apples comparison, make a new blank character on both devices and see if they look the same or different.
I was able to correct the problem by blowing away the web broswer cache. Thanks for the help.

Kizan

Me: How bad could it be?
Him: What's the worst that could happen?
Kizan is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 10th, 2018, 09:09 AM
@Kizan

OK Thanks, that gives me a good idea of what might have happened. We're going to be reviewing our caching policy on all UI files soon, so hopefully that will allow us to reduce/eliminate instances like this in the future.
Joe is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
taqvah

Old October 12th, 2018, 07:26 PM
For what it’s worth, since 1.3 update hit I’m having issues seeing the new skills part on my iPad/Safari. I get something like the old one without the signature skills (pre 1.3 update); trying to change any skill from untrained to anything else results in server message “Character update resulte in no changes (this is unexpected).” Have tried refreshing the browser, logging in then out again, etc; to no effect.

I can see the new skills tab ui logging in via pc, and have just checked and confirmed the new on is showing up via chrome on the iPad.

Happy to report formally as a bug if ppl want me to provide further info.
taqvah is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
taqvah

Old October 12th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taqvah View Post
For what it’s worth, since 1.3 update hit I’m having issues seeing the new skills part on my iPad/Safari. I get something like the old one without the signature skills (pre 1.3 update); trying to change any skill from untrained to anything else results in server message “Character update resulte in no changes (this is unexpected).” Have tried refreshing the browser, logging in then out again, etc; to no effect.

I can see the new skills tab ui logging in via pc, and have just checked and confirmed the new on is showing up via chrome on the iPad.

Happy to report formally as a bug if ppl want me to provide further info.
Actually, never mind. Similar problem with ui caching; a clear of history and cached data in Safari fixed the problem.
taqvah is offline   #14 Reply With Quote