Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

evdjj3j

Old September 29th, 2018, 10:50 PM
I'm not sure if this should be a bug report or not.

Please enable a user selectable "lite" mode that only loads the minimal amount of HLO required to run, disabling images and whatever else that is cosmetic so the app will load quicker on marginal internet connections. I don't need it to look pretty.

Last edited by evdjj3j; September 30th, 2018 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity
evdjj3j is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old October 1st, 2018, 05:32 AM
evdjj3j, please submit that future enhancement idea (I believe someone else also suggested that at some point, unless that was you) to support@wolflair.com so the right folks see it.

Thanks!
Rone is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Banpai

Old October 3rd, 2018, 10:36 AM
I think this is a pretty sensible suggestion, at least for me a way to disable loading of the background graphics might helps a lot when I am on the go.
Banpai is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:10 PM
Banpai, are you experiencing errors when trying to do something in HLO after it has been sitting idle for a while during game play? I get error messages when I let it sit idle for like 20-30 minutes. I have to reload the page when this happens before HLO becomes usable again, which takes a few minutes since I don't get more than 2 bars of LTE at my local game shop. That's why I'm requesting this feature.
evdjj3j is offline   #4 Reply With Quote