Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ualaa

Old April 21st, 2017, 05:15 PM
I've got six or seven PCs, in one portfolio, which is the current version of each character in the party.

If one of the characters dies, or the player wants to have their character wander off to be replaced...
I export the deceased/lost character, to the 'dead list' for that campaign; I like to have a copy of the character, in case I need to refer back to it or the player wants me to help them make a new one like whatever, only this time with...

Once I have the exported version, I delete them from the portfolio.
The portfolio then imports the replacement character...

In the case of one of the characters I have built... the group wants a healer/buffer, but no one wants to play that role.
We're currently level seven, so if the current support NPC were to die, I'd Portfolio > Import Character...
Navigate to the next Support NPC portfolio, and select the level seven version of that character.

Between sessions, if I've not looked at the character in a while, and the character has leveled up, I can always refer to the previous portfolio with a copy ranging from LV 01 to LV 20 of that character, to see how I built them the first time, to get an idea on what I was going for.
Ualaa is offline   #11 Reply With Quote