Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prof.Dogg

Old March 19th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Hey! I was inputting the various heroes and villains from DCA and I noticed that Solomon Grundy's Impervious Toughness 10 costs 15pp with the generator. I played around with a few other builds and discovered that it has an odd 1.5 ratio for costs for the Defense Effect power.
Prof.Dogg is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2011, 12:47 PM
I can't reproduce this; I built Solomon Grundy partially and it seemed to come out fine. Are there any other powers you need to add to cause this problem?
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Prof.Dogg

Old March 30th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Sorry, got behind on following up on personal email for a bit...

No, it seems pretty consistant with my copy of the software. I tried it with the other "defense Effect" choices and it was consistant for Will, Fort, etc.

Here's how I did it ---

Selected the power "Defense Effect". Chose Toughness as the defense. At that point, it says that cost is 0pp.

Then I selected Impervious as an extra. The cost was then 20pp since it defaults to the highest value (and Grundy's Sta is 20).

I then reduced the ranks of Impervious (using the "partial" arrows) to 10. That set the cost at 15pp. It basically dropped 1pp per 2 arrow drops. I reduced the Impervious ranks to 0 and it still left a 10pp cost remaining.
Prof.Dogg is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 5th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Ah! Thanks for the description of how to make this happen. I'll see if I can resolve this for the next release.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote