Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jait

Old May 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
I'm brand new to the system and we're starting up a game to help us all learn... My apologies if this is the wrong place...

I've a player who wants to take a power statted in this manner:
DEFLECT (Accurate, Reflect, Redirect, Subtle x 2) 4

Now, the issue here is the "Accurate" extra being attached to the Deflect Effect.

Hero Labs is pointing out that the "Accurate" extra must be used on an Attack power.

The Reflect Extra states that after successfully deflecting the attack, you should "make a normal attack check using your own attack modifier to hit with the reflected attack."

The Accurate Extra states that "you get +2 per rank to attack checks made with it."

So... Does adding the Reflect extra make this power an attack, such that the Accurate Extra can come into play? Or should I be disallowing the use of the "Accurate" extra on Deflect?
jait is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
CelticREI

Send a message via AIM to CelticREI Send a message via MSN to CelticREI Send a message via Yahoo to CelticREI

Old May 29th, 2011, 12:57 PM
It does state in the RAW that ye can apply Accurate to Deflect to increase it's accuracy (within the PL limits of course) so aye, it should allow it after ye add the Reflect mod (but not before, it has to have Reflect for it to get any use of Accurate)
CelticREI is offline   #2 Reply With Quote