Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Vallaki

Old September 20th, 2019, 07:21 PM
I downloaded the updates for both SoM (v1.6) and SoP (V1.39), along with CoS (v1.0) and am getting the following hero lab errors:

Code:
Thing 'chSpUTSpellsword' -Bootstrap thing 'SopBnMyCh' does not exist
Thing 'chSpUTStrider' - Bootstrap thing 'SopTIBarks' does not exist
I also tried deleting all spheres files and downloading them fresh, and get the same error. If I try to download just SoM and SoP without CoS (which previously had been working before the updates) I get the following error:

Code:
File: DSS_SpheresOfPower - Components.str(line 622) - Component 'SoPAlterFm' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAlter' not defined
File: DSS_SpheresOfPower - Components.str(line 879) - Component 'SoPAlterTr' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SoPAlter' not defined
Edit: Some additional information, I installed a clean version of hero lab and re added the files one by one. The updated SoM and SoP files worked fine together, but when I installed CoS v1.0, it threw the original error again, which seems to reference the Unified Traditions and what they include.
Attached Images
File Type: png CoS Error Msg.PNG (143.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Vallaki; September 20th, 2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Added additional info.
Vallaki is offline   #781 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old September 21st, 2019, 09:19 AM
Looks like you've found some unwanted dependencies, Vallaki.

SopBnMyCh - This is Mystic Choregraphy from the Enhancer's Handbook. It seems that I put this on the Spellsword tradition instead of the Overcharge boon that it is supposed to get.

SopTIBarks - This is the Barkskin talent from the Geomancer's Handbook. I forgot that talent was from a non-core book.

I will fix the incorrect boon for the Spellsword tradition. As for Strider, I will probably have to remove it for the time being. Expect updates this evening!
TheIronGolem is offline   #782 Reply With Quote
chilla33@me.com

Old September 21st, 2019, 06:17 PM
In her plan still using pathfinder 1st edition. My crafted sphere staff isn’t giving the +2 caster level since newest update.. is there a patch fix coming?
chilla33@me.com is offline   #783 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old September 22nd, 2019, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Expect updates this evening!
By which of course I meant the following morning. Obviously.

Updates to SoP, SoM, and Champions have been posted to resolve the bugs reported since Champions' release.
TheIronGolem is offline   #784 Reply With Quote
Shadowtalon

Old September 22nd, 2019, 12:52 PM
The Focusing Switch class feature for the Armiger seems to be totally missing. I just have the 1.7 Spheres of Might, no Champions or Power.
Shadowtalon is offline   #785 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old September 23rd, 2019, 10:29 AM
With the Prodigy's Unbroken Sequence class ability, is there supposed to be a Skill dropdown box for that?
GreyLurker is offline   #786 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old September 23rd, 2019, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
With the Prodigy's Unbroken Sequence class ability, is there supposed to be a Skill dropdown box for that?
Nope, that's definitely wrong.
TheIronGolem is offline   #787 Reply With Quote
Trscroggs

Old September 25th, 2019, 03:25 PM
I'm getting an error code after loading
Champions of the Sphere, Spheres of Might, Spheres of Power, and Expanded Spheres of Power.

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'sopTlPHBarkskin' (Eval Script '#1') on line 3
-> Tag 'source.pSoPHBNat' not defined
Syntax error in 'evalrule' script for Thing 'sopTlPHBarkskin' (Eval Rule '#1') on line 1
-> Tag 'source.pSoPHBNat' not defined

After re-downloading everything in careful order, this is what the error message got down to.
Trscroggs is offline   #788 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old September 26th, 2019, 06:56 AM
Is there a way to create custome Martial Traditions, like you can with the Casting Traditions. Just a sort of "My tradtition is these 4 talents" sort of thing. At the moment I have to use the Editor to add them and not being particularly experienced with it I tend to break things when I try.
GreyLurker is offline   #789 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old September 26th, 2019, 03:00 PM
I've been adding two of the adjustments that TheIronGolem has included with the SoM package.

The first being Martial Traditions allowed, -1.
The second being Martial talents allowed, +4.
Ualaa is offline   #790 Reply With Quote