Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Denzil

Send a message via Skype™ to Denzil

Old April 29th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Hello, i would like to report a problem with updates. when a update happens, the other secondry PC's we have go back into demo mode. we bought some extra liceances to use for game time play. yet they drop off and go back in to Demo mode. has any one had the same problem?

I am just afrade to update pathfinder and shadowrun if its going to reset the accounts back to demo mode.

all so i wanted to send a email to staff in here but i do not use a email cliant and when i clicked on send email i got a errer too. can you please add in gmail yahoo livemaile hotmale etc to the list of email cliants so we can send email thanks.

Forgive a blind person for his spelling and grammer.
Denzil is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 29th, 2012, 07:21 PM
On each of your copies of HL, go to the Help menu, choose "About Hero Lab", and look at the license number that's being used for each. You MUST have a separate license number on each computer, or you'll get the behavior you're describing.

When you obtained the free second license and purchased the third or fourth license numbers, you should have gotten an email with new license numbers - use those new numbers on the other computers, so that only your original computer uses the main license number.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote