Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 2nd, 2007, 12:08 AM
The V1.1a release of Hero Lab is now available for use. This release incorporates a few minor enhancements, along with an assortment of important bug fixes. A list of the key items will be found below.

1. Added the "foreach/nexteach" control statements to the scripting language, which will allow greater control over what information is accessed and/or tested by scripts.
2. Added the "idstring" target reference to get the unique id of picks and things as text from within scripts.
3. The main editor form now supports the <tab> key for moving between fields.
4. Fixed a bug whether typing at approximately 1 character per second into an edit control would cause the cursor to move and some of the user-entered text to be lost.
5. Fixed a bug where displaying mouse info or tooltips within the editor would cause the main form to be improperly activated.
6. Fixed a bug where the updating of tabs was not always being performed when needed. This could be seen by giving a magic weapon a custom name would not always be reflected in the displayed name of the weapon, until you switched tabs.
7. Fixed a bug where switching back and forth between the editor and Hero Lab a number of times could cause a crash.
8. Fixed a bug where reversed tables, such as the Class Level table and Adjustments table for the d20 System, now show the correct pick when a new pick is added.
9. Fixed a bug where loading a saved portfolio could report that fields where being prematurely initialized and not properly restore the field value.
10. Added rulesets to disable templates and armor check penalties.
11. Added on-screen breakdown of your Armor Class (just mouse over the AC value).
12. Maximum dexterity bonus now only applies to armor class, not skills.
13. Eliminated annoying stack_qty error messages.
14. Unarmed damage for monks is now calculated correctly.
15. Plus of a variety of other tweaks and fixes.

The complete list of program changes will be found in the readme.txt file installed with the update. The complete list of d20 data file changes will be found in the data file FAQ.

Have fun!

-Rob
rob is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
MPHopcroft

Send a message via AIM to MPHopcroft Send a message via MSN to MPHopcroft Send a message via Yahoo to MPHopcroft

Old April 7th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Does this mean I will have to recreate my "d20 Customized" directory to match (which I haven't done anything with yet, just made and labeled it)?
MPHopcroft is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 7th, 2007, 10:10 PM
At 09:39 PM 4/7/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
Does this mean I will have to recreate my "d20 Customized" directory to match (which I haven't done anything with yet, just made and labeled it)?
Yes. When we release a new update, you'll need to copy the game system files into each directory where you are writing data files. Basically, if you keep the "d20" folder clean from your custom files, you should be able to simply copy the contents of the directory over to your "customized" directory, then force a re-compile of the data files and you're good to go.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote