Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

meek75

Old August 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I desperately need to have a license reset after having a hard drive failure, but no one at lone wolf is responding to my emails. I understand why they have the license set up as they do with 120 day reset limit. However, I am really frustrated by the lack of response. I have sent two emails and got confirmations that both were delivered, but there is still no answer from them. At this point I may not be able to run the game that is just around my corner. They say that they will respond in 1-3 days, but four days have passed since my first email was sent. Will someone at lone wolf please help.

Last edited by meek75; August 16th, 2012 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Update
meek75 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old August 16th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks Lone Wolf!

Last edited by meek75; August 16th, 2012 at 07:42 AM.
meek75 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Giddoen

Old August 20th, 2012, 02:03 PM
one word...GenCon I am sure you will get a answer Tuesday or Wednesday when they are all back in the office. Dont feel bad I bought a pathfinder package and its not showing up either. I have emailed and no word. I am sure as they are a small company they are super busy and will dive in once back from GenCon.

Giddoen

I have faith!...my character sheet says so!
Giddoen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 20th, 2012, 10:14 PM
@Giddoen: After you purchased the add-on package, did you re-run the Reactivate License wizard as instructed in the receipt email? Until you do that, the purchase is only recorded on our server and not on your computer. You need to re-run the wizard so that updated information is synced from the server to your computer, which will unlock the new package you purchased.

Hope this helps....

P.S. As you surmised, we just got off the plane a few hours ago from GenCon, so we're now starting to get caught up on things as best we can.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote