Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Mindcloud

Old May 24th, 2010, 06:52 PM
First thanks for your hard work Lawful_g & Chiefweasel!

Pathfinder conversions
Complete Scoundrel: Skill Tricks
  1. I have converted and updated the complete scoundrel skill tricks to pathfinder from Lawful_g's d20 file.
  2. I combined and dropped the requirements per the Piazo conversion guide.
  3. I added a "Complete Scoundrel" source reference for all of the skill tricks
D20 file Bugreport: Lawful_g the expr-reqs for the skill trick "Slipping Past [Movement]" are incorrect. And you have the skill tricks listed as the book Complete Divine.

Spell Compendium
  1. I have converted the spell compendium to pathfinder from Lawful_g's d20 file.
  2. I have added domains to the data file but not domain powers yet.
  3. I also need to go back and recheck all of the spells to make sure they are in the correct domains.
  4. I am still in the process of updating the source references for all of the spells. (Thank goodness for regular expressions!)

Chiefweasel: I will be sending you these updates soon. Also I perfer not to have my email address listed on your site. Thanks
Mindcloud is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 24th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up Mindcloud, I fixed the incorrect pre-requisite in slipping past, thanks for catching that. In my current files I don't have the skill tricks marked as anything, so I am not sure how they got marked Complete Divine. I've updated them to Complete Scoundrel source now.

I am glad that someone else is making use of my stuff. I'm always adding more (I think I have done about 6 prestige classes and a slew of feats in the last month), and I urge any and all to post with any errors they notice.
Lawful_g is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old May 26th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Yes thanks MC, but to be honest Lawful_g has done most of the work. I just wanted to let others know as well, that I will take any user created content and post it for all users of Hero Lab. All files received will be as is though, that is why an email address is needed, so that if any errors come up the creator of the content can be contacted.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote