Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

ruhar

Old September 1st, 2013, 05:47 PM
I discovered that I have to be online to use RW. Will that always be the case or is it only because it's being beta tested?
ruhar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old September 1st, 2013, 06:11 PM
It is my understanding that after logging in at least once, you should be able to click "Work Offline" after that. It has worked for me. If you're seeing an issue of some sort while working off-line, you may want to report that as a potential bug.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old September 1st, 2013, 06:22 PM
I saw the offline button, I just wondered if needing the internet to login would be needed once it was published. I have a lake cabin that I go to that doesn't have internet. I happen to have a portable wifi card to use for school, but I was thinking if I weren't going to school I wouldn't have internet access at the cabin.
ruhar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dakadin

Old September 1st, 2013, 09:56 PM
I believe you only have to be online when you create a new realm. You can work offline the rest of the time. I've been doing it without issue since they released the lasted version.
Dakadin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
wildfire142

Old September 2nd, 2013, 02:14 AM
Yes once you have logged in once and assuming you don't want to create a new realm then you can work offline by clicking the button.

A word or warning/caution make sure whatever adapter you used to connect to the net is active even if not connected otherwise there might be problems. There were for me with build before the current one and I have tested for that bug with the current build.
wildfire142 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:22 PM
How do you remove a realm if you decide later that you did not like the name? Or for that matter, how do you rename it?

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Dr_Automaton

Old September 3rd, 2013, 05:43 AM
I don't believe the delete function has been implemented yet. To rename a realm, open it and then go to the Manage tab (or whatever it's labeled -- I don't have RW open). Editing the title is the only option under Realm currently, IIRC.
Dr_Automaton is offline   #7 Reply With Quote