Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hendel

Old October 19th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The spells beyond what you can cast are greyed out, right? Since prestige classes could alter the caster level of the Oracle, there's no good way to tie the aquisition of the cure spells to the class level of the oracle, and the caster level is added too late in the evaluation sequence to be useful. Basically, I couldn't find a solution that would let me only add the cure spells once they became available, so they're all present, and the ones you can't use yet are greyed out.
Correct, they are greyed out on the Hero Lab worksheet, but when you print them out, they are normal like the spells that you are able to cast.

I have seen a few others with the Unwitting Ally issue. Is there a fix for it? I realize you are busy, but a patch or something would be great.

Thanks!
Hendel is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 19th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Please see my response to the first poster: http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....0&postcount=27 - I need saved portfolios that demonstrate the bug, since it doesn't exist on characters created after v4.7 of the files, so I can't just create a character that has the bug in order to test it.
Mathias is online now   #72 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 19th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Don't know if this has been reported already, but when deleting magic items from the character, the number is white, which makes it hard to read against the cream colored background. Mostly only a problem if one does not want to delete all of a stack of some item.
Lawful_g is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
MToscan

Send a message via ICQ to MToscan Send a message via MSN to MToscan

Old October 20th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Hmm today I was looking for the City Born racial trait but couldn't find it.
I have all the data packages active for the character, and I see a lot of traits, but not that one.
Has it been replaced with something newer?
MToscan is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
Shayd3000

Old October 20th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Make sure you have it set to show everything and not just show what the character is eligible for. I get nailed by this one everytime.

Member: Amorphous Blob Games
Shayd3000 is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old October 20th, 2010, 08:31 AM
This may be a bug or my misunderstanding of the rules . . .

I made an 8th level Alchemist and gave him a suit of +1 Mithril Chainmail. My understanding is that Mithril reduces the weight category by one, so the normally medium chainmail should now be light, and Alchemists are proficient with light armor.

It looks as though HL is still imposing the non-proficiency penalties (BAB is reduced from +6/+1 to +4/-1, Skill bonuses are reduced by 2).
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 20th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Mithral reduces the weight category for the purpose of what abilities can be used while wearing that armor, but not for the purpose of proficiency.

(Elven Chain does alter the proficiency required)
Mathias is online now   #77 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 20th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
I made an 8th level Alchemist and gave him a suit of +1 Mithril Chainmail. My understanding is that Mithril reduces the weight category by one, so the normally medium chainmail should now be light, and Alchemists are proficient with light armor.

It looks as though HL is still imposing the non-proficiency penalties (BAB is reduced from +6/+1 to +4/-1, Skill bonuses are reduced by 2).
This is a pathfinder thing and HL is correct. It is light for purposes of Movement not proficiency. See Mithirl for full details but the important part is "This decrease does not apply to proficiency in wearing the armor."

The only exception to that rule is Elven Chainmail which is light for all purposes now.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; October 20th, 2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Ninja Mathias....
ShadowChemosh is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old October 20th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
This is a pathfinder thing and HL is correct. It is light for purposes of Movement not proficiency. See Mithirl for full details but the important part is "This decrease does not apply to proficiency in wearing the armor."

The only exception to that rule is Elven Chainmail which is light for all purposes now.
Thank you, sir!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old October 20th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Cestus doesn't appear in the character sheet output, even when equipped. It shows up in the program, but not in the Stat Block or in the PDF Sheet. (It does show in the Equipment section of the sheet, but not as an Offensive stat).
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #80 Reply With Quote