Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

EVILGRANDMASTER

Old March 1st, 2019, 10:29 AM
Okay... So im a new GM for shadowrun and picked up 4e because of the sheer customization options available...however it is so customizable that it has become the most confusing system I have picked up to date. XD

So when your done laughing I would like some help.

Essentially im going a high point setting. Resistance vs Military stuff...and the players are military.

I am trying to figure out how to make a custom... Drone? I am not certain if I should call it that concidering from what I read drones need riggers to operate.

I am looking to build a robot guardian for a sniper character that is essentially a mechanical tiger with a LMG turret on its backas well as a few other integrated defence options, namely the ability to bite or claw something.
needless to say I am finding it quite difficult...And am hitting a wall. Mainly with the idea of giving it an adaptive AI, and not making it a remote controlled toy.

Sorry for the lengthy request. Hope to hear back from you all soon
EVILGRANDMASTER is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 1st, 2019, 10:37 AM
I would recommend asking this question on a forum that has more Shadowrun players/GMs reading it, like Catalyst's forums, because it sounds like you haven't decided on what game rules to give this. Once you've decided on the rules, and written those out, then come back here and we can help you enter that into HL.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
EVILGRANDMASTER

Old March 1st, 2019, 12:03 PM
The game rules are fourth edition
EVILGRANDMASTER is offline   #3 Reply With Quote