Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old January 12th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder11 View Post
Hi, I'm in HL trying to add the Swashbuckler ACF Shield of Blades but I can't figure out how to add it to the character. I can see the class listed in the editor but not on the class list as an option. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Sorry. Missed this question. If you haven't figured it out by now, you need to select "Use Variant Classes" in the configure hero window. Then you can add it as a Class Variant.
Sendric is offline   #311 Reply With Quote
jnelson

Old February 6th, 2015, 09:45 PM
Hey, i was interested in playing around with the lasher prestige class, can i get anyone to help me out?
jnelson is offline   #312 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 18th, 2015, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnelson View Post
Hey, i was interested in playing around with the lasher prestige class, can i get anyone to help me out?
Help out in what way? Do you want to create it yourself and need tips? Do you want to add it as a request for the community set? If so, what source is it from?
Sendric is offline   #313 Reply With Quote
kiltrauch

Old February 22nd, 2015, 06:22 PM
Has anyone done any work on the Sentinel Paladin variant for Dragon Magazine 320? Or on the Bloodlines from Unearthed arcana?
kiltrauch is offline   #314 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 23rd, 2015, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltrauch View Post
Has anyone done any work on the Sentinel Paladin variant for Dragon Magazine 320? Or on the Bloodlines from Unearthed arcana?
Not that I know. The bloodlines is something that is on my list to do, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I can take a look at adding Sentinel Paladin in the future.
Sendric is offline   #315 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 25th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Sendric,

Where should I send in the data files for the Eberron Campaign Setting races? I've got Warforged and Shifters done from the base setting. Changeling and Kalashtar should be ready in the next few hours.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #316 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 25th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Sendric,

Where should I send in the data files for the Eberron Campaign Setting races? I've got Warforged and Shifters done from the base setting. Changeling and Kalashtar should be ready in the next few hours.
You can email me the files (sendric [at] gmail.com).

Thanks for the effort! It is much appreciated.
Sendric is offline   #317 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old February 25th, 2015, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
You can email me the files (sendric [at] gmail.com).

Thanks for the effort! It is much appreciated.
If you can set up sources for some of the other Eberron books we're missing data from I can crank on them when I have time. I need the Eberron data myself so you'll be getting it as soon as its ready. The races should be done in a short time. Only changeling remains on my to do list right now.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #318 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old February 25th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Sendric,

You've got mail.

RavenX is offline   #319 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 25th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Quote:
If you can set up sources for some of the other Eberron books we're missing data from I can crank on them when I have time. I need the Eberron data myself so you'll be getting it as soon as its ready. The races should be done in a short time. Only changeling remains on my to do list right now.
Typically, if I need a new source it's because I'm making a new file, so I just do it at the time of creating the first "thing". So, you should be able to do that yourself for whatever new source you are working on.

Quote:
Sendric,

You've got mail.
Got it. Thanks!
Sendric is offline   #320 Reply With Quote