Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Fedifensor

Old February 15th, 2019, 04:10 AM
Several things for my characters have conditional modifiers, that don't show up on the character sheet. Is it possible to include a Notes field for most things on the character sheet where these conditional modifiers can be listed?

Some examples:
* Skill uses that use cyberlimb stats instead of the overall stat, such as Palming.
* Kick attacks with unarmed combat (extra reach for Kick attack in Martial Arts, Satyr Legs damage modifier)
* Alternate movement modifers (Satyr Legs, Skimmers)
* Calculated damage and AP for ammo types other than the loaded ammo for the weapon.

On a related note, can certain modifiers that are on the character sheet be listed in a separate box if they would be repeated multiple times? One of the character's I've created is a dryad social adept, who has Don't Call Me Dumb, Authoritative Tone, and Symbiosis listed 7 times in the skill section (one for each social skill). Instead, having a box listing Skill Modifiers at the end of the Skills section that lists these items once and naming the skills the modifiers apply to would save space.
Fedifensor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
bmacvicar

Old February 23rd, 2019, 12:50 AM
There is notes field sort of on the Personal Tab
bmacvicar is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
cndblank

Old February 26th, 2019, 07:08 AM
EVERY THING NEEDS Notes fields. Usually more than one.
cndblank is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
cndblank

Old February 28th, 2019, 12:03 PM
I see that NPCs character have multiple notes fields available. It would be nice if PC character had the same access to multiple note fields too.
cndblank is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
cndblank

Old February 28th, 2019, 12:05 PM
But I was serious. Every item, attachment, power, quality, contact, favor, and anything else should have a note field attached. This is a roleplaying game and history and or modifications are very common.
cndblank is offline   #5 Reply With Quote