Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

graf_zederich

Old January 9th, 2022, 05:25 AM
Dear Lone Wolf-Team

Yesterday, our group has started a new campaign using Paizo's interesting 'Strength of Thousands' adventure path. So far, we can come by with all the currently published content on HLO, but soon we will encounter things which are specific to the AP. May I inquire if this AP is on the roadmap for this year? And if yes, is there a rough estimate on which quarter we might be looking at for a release?

Best,
Graf Zederich
graf_zederich is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
graf_zederich

Old February 26th, 2022, 12:57 PM
Awesome, it was released! One question though, the printed PDF mentions "Magaambyan Attendant Spell spells known", but I don't find the option to add such a spell to the character? Does anyone know where to find it?
graf_zederich is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 28th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Hmm, I assume you have the SoT optional rules turned on (as it sounds like it's trying to show the spellcasting info before you have gained the spellcasting from the feat you get for branch advancement). What are your branch levels?
Daniel V is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
graf_zederich

Old March 3rd, 2022, 12:01 PM
Daniel, thanks for your response. I looked at this again, together with the GM. Turns out, as you suggested, the "Magaambyan Attendant Spell spells known" entry shows up empty because I have added branches but I'm still at level 0 in both primary and secondary, so I have no additional granted spells. Looks like the PDF printout should maybe skip that entry if no spells are around?

And then, what I was originally referring to was the small boon players get at level 1 from one of the masters. According to my GM, it's on p. 11, under the section "magic symbols". I think that is currently not supported by HLO, I created a new level 1 character to check, without luck.
graf_zederich is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 3rd, 2022, 12:21 PM
Yes, the boons from the "Magic Symbols" aptitude test are something we missed, and I'm adding them to our to-do list now - without an obvious callout in the adventure, it's hard to catch that sort of thing when we're scanning an adventure for the content that needs to go into HL.

This will likely be added through one of the Adjustment tables - it's not something you gain just for being a character in Strength of Thousands, it's granted during the adventure, and is something characters can decline during play.
Mathias is online now   #5 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 3rd, 2022, 12:54 PM
Hmm, alrighty we'll have to look into the spellcasting printouts to see where it's going amiss exactly. I've got this one logged directly, don't worry about a bug report for it. Thanks for the catch!
Daniel V is offline   #6 Reply With Quote