Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

zarlor

Old February 2nd, 2016, 05:53 PM
It's not the spell points, it's the number of available spells. I'll have to think that one over.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old February 2nd, 2016, 06:04 PM
Same thing. It is giving yourself spells known after picking them.
Give this a try.

Pre-Traits
Before Calc trtFinal

Code:
if (hero.tagis[source.ETU] = 1) then
    var powers as number
    powers = 0

foreach pick in hero from Power
      powers += 1
   nexteach

#resmax[resPowers] += powers
endif

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.

Last edited by SeeleyOne; February 2nd, 2016 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Make it only work when using ETU
SeeleyOne is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 2nd, 2016, 06:36 PM
That did it. I've updated the file with that added now, too. Thanks!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old February 4th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Another quick mod might be to add a second Memorized Ritual edge, so that there are two of them. This is what I did (In my data sets, I made rituals an optional rule that can be added to any campaign instead of ETU specific):

For the current one, change its name to "Memorized Ritual (by Power)", then give it the Short Name of "Memorized Ritual". And you are done with it.

For the copy of it, change its name to "Memorized Ritual (fill-in)", and since it is a copy it already has the correct Short Name. Change the Menu #1 source to "None" and delete its Menu #1 Tag Expression. Then check the box for Require Domain Specification.

The reason for this is that it allows for rituals to be given cool names instead of just a boring power. Some campaigns might have rituals that do not tie exactly to a given Power. And if you want to mix them, you can enter in "Bob's flaming skull of doom (Bolt)" or whatever. I do not know the character limit for printing it out, but if you are using it as a console to track characters during the session and battles then you can go longer.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Frizbog

Old February 6th, 2016, 06:51 AM
I tried out the latest file....all my issues are resolved. Great work, and thank you!
Frizbog is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 12th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Review is done with some great feedback from CapedCrusader (as always) which means the official file will be out very soon, once I finish setting things up with LoneWolf to get it in the updater. In the meantime for anyone who already has the link to my preliminary file feel free to download it again as it will be updated with the following changes, for those interested:

Memorized Ritual was doing a #trait test on a Skill, it's now properly set to use #traitfound in case the skill doesn't exist on the hero.

Hindrance: ADHD's modifiers were doing a + or -2 die steps, not + or -2 to the roll which has now been fixed.

Edge: Devout had the same problem fixed.

Hindrance: 'Fraidy Cat should be Minor hindrance.

Hindrance: Trouble Magnet has been added.

CC gave the great idea to use the Groups list for the second Extracurricular in the Multitasker Edge like I did for Factions for Extracurriculars. I've hidden he dropdown list for that, however, so it won't show up unless the Multitasker Edge was taken.

The Tutor Extracurricular activity didn't do the test for a qualifying Knowledge Skill like the others did, so that's been fixed.

Spirit Guardian was mis-spelled.

Headsets are supposed to be $80 for 2, it was listed as $160.
Same issue fixed on Walkie-Talkies.

Target Arrows were supposed to be $20/6, and they were $20 each. (they're not 3.33 each, though.)

Tutor ($100 and $250) had a note about a setting on the In-Play tab which wasn't correct so the text has been rectified to fix that.

Silver Arrows should have weigh .2 instead of .25

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #36 Reply With Quote